“Excellent Service”

Ranked #16 of 53 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I stayed at Mulia Resort over the weekend for a friend's wedding.The service staff was excellent.
They came down to the bar to inform me my airport pick up was ready.
They offered me a late checkout just prior to my flight at night.
Superb!!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Benedict G
phaditama, Hotel Management at Mulia Resort, responded to this review, 28 March 2013
Dear Benedict G

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your kind review and compliments.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards
The Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I stayed at Mulia Resort during New Year.
The Resort complex is huge, moreover they have The Mulia and villas as well.
Mulia Bali has become the biggest accommodation complex in Bali ever.

The room itself is ordinary. To be honest I do not really like the typical design of the room. Usually hotel's room has that one cabinet to put your luggage, but you will not find it here.
The toilet seat is pretty cool, equipped with electronic bidet - which allows you to adjust the temperature of the toilet seat, flush, etc. They do also have quite a big balcony, but make sure you close the balcony's door otherwise some random insects will fly to your room.

Also tried The Cafe and Soleil twice. Both were great. The Cafe is a buffet restaurant delivering quality international food. The menu is probably the same like Hotel Mulia Jakarta has. Soleil is an ala-carte restaurant, food was also great. If you are lazy to walk, you can ask the staff to deliver you to Soleil with a buggy from the lobby.

Also visited ZJ's, was great with live performance but the lighting was not dark enough for me. During NYE I had to pay around 200k to get in, not sure how it works during usual days.

Overall, a good visit but nothing spectacular. Let's see the improvements in around a year time, since the complex is super huge and new, I think we should give them more time to improve and develop.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank christyalienardi
Dear christyalienardi,

Thank you very much for your valuable time to write this review.
We look forward to welcome you back in the near future to experience The Mulia, Mulia Resort & Villas.

With best regards
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights and was amazed, the food at the cafe and soleil is the best I have had in Bali.
The bed was perfect and the staff are so very helpful nothing is to hard for them.
I booked in at the spa and will return here regularly. I normally visit prana spa in seminyak but my experience here was faultless and while some may say it expensive it is worth every cent!
The staff make the resort.
Keep up the great work you have converted me to nusa dua and ill be visiting again soon.

• Stayed March 2013
4 Thank LoveToTravel-AU
Dear LoveToTravel-AU

We are delighted to read your wonderful experience at our resort and thank you for your generous compliments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 15 March 2013

if it has more than 5 points to rate maybe i will make it 10 for The Mulia Bali. I stayed there on last Monday for 2 nights, it was a day before Silent Day in Bali. I was never regret to stay at Mulia on because they have more than just a luxury hotel/resorts facilities but also a flawless services.... Even we had to stay at dark and walked in the minimum lights to had dinner on Silent Day we didn't even think it was annoying because all of the staffs were very kind, friendly and helpful. I stayed at Grandeur room which is the standard room of Mulia, in some hotels their standard room has a standard quality for in-bed-room facilities, but Mulia has a standard room with un-standard quality, the bed is soooooooooooo comfy!!! More than mine at home... hahahahaha... i also love the bathroom, modern & exclusive are in a way. I'm totally in love with the ocean pool view... It's precious, felt like had my own private beach.. Hahahaha... And I also have to give a compliment for the water quality of the pool. Please keep it that way! How about the food? The Cafe made me forget diet at all that's why I couldn't help my self to say no to Tom Yum Soup that recommended by one of the waitress, and the desserts are Heaven!!! I love the butter bread pudding and banana ice cream!!! YUMMY!!! The Mulia Bali is VERY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank _nanvie_
Dear Nanvie

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Mulia Resort and for taking the time to share your holiday experience with us. We are very honoured to have received such a positive review and recommendation. Please do rest assured that we will do our utmost best to provide unparalleled service and the finest facilities to our guests. It is such a pleasure to hear that you have truly enjoyed your experience. Your kind compliments will be shared to the team and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely
Reviewed 15 March 2013

This new hotel kept up with the Mulia name standard. The staff members are very courteous and they will go out of their way to make sure you get your needs catered. The rooms are spacious, and the fact that they have so many pools is a fantastic choice. Trully a 6 star experience. We were spoilt in breakfast with so many different choices. The beds are GREAT where truthfully I have never felt so comfortable in my life!

The Spa was also fantastic despite it being pricey - its expensive but its worth it. The service staff provided very good service and even the Spa director greeted us personally.

The only fault I could find is not due to the hotel, but the choice of taxi company which cater to the guests from the hotel. The taxi drivers during our stay there always insisted on not using meters and tend to overcharge and some are not friendly. My suggestion is to book taxis 30 minutes in advance and use Blue Bird instead.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Artistry105
Dear Artistry105

Thank you very much for your generous compliments. It has been a pleasure to have you as our guest. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Mulia Resort

Sincerely
The Management.
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I can't say much about the price per night because I did a walk in reservation it cost about 268usd++,if u reserve it before hand it should be cheaper. The service provided by the staff was excellent,in short sentence,we felt important. Rooms was comfortable for 2,I took the granger room and it was good for us,bed was great,room services too. The overall view of the hotel is great,overlooking pantai geger,where a few years back was a top spot for models and photographers. Perhaps what they can work on more is being more flexible about late check out timings,I asked for a late check out and was only given till 1. At that point of time,it was a day before nyepi day,where shops were closed and some roads were blocked and my flight was at night. I didn't want to be caught in the traffic so I asked for a later check out timing but their policy is only till 1pm. But well overall it was great,objectively speaking,you would'nt regret spending your days in bali at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank felixkasman
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 7 March 2013

WOW! Just stayed at Mulia Resort for the 2nd time with my family and 2 friends over the weekend and I loved it! We stayed in a Signature Ocean Court Room so we had great balcony overlooking the pool and ocean in the distance where I took photos of the sunrise. Last time, we stayed in Grandeur which is same room, good price, but view is not good.

The hotel is very big with the best food I have had in Bali. My favorite food was the very, very fresh sashimi at The Cafe and the seared fois gras at Soleil. Such good prices for best quality food! Sunday Brunch was only around US$38 including all juice and soft drinks! Other 5-stars in Bali charge double for food only and they don't give you alaskan king crab, prime rib, Canadian lobster and fois gras! Also they have authentic Indonesian and Balinese food. Really, I don't know how they do it.

The service was the very best I have experienced in Bali. My daughter really enjoyed the Kids Club where there were many staff to keep her busy so my wife and I had time to relax on our own! What a luxury!

If you want a great beach vacation with best food and service, stay here.

Room Tip: If you don't care about the view, get Grandeur as all the rooms are the same, very big and luxur...