VOUK Hotel & Suites
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas(Nusa Dua)
US$478
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$158
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$403
US$305
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$464
Hotels.com
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$160
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$363
US$310
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
The St. Regis Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)
US$824
US$757
Hotels.com
Mulia Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$286
  • Beachfront
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$917
All reviewsrasa restaurantbali collectionchakra spafree shuttlevisited this hotelquiet locationfacing the seathe general managerswimming pool isdeluxe roombreakfast was includedaverage hotelbig roomstayed here for nightsrain showershuttle servicebeautiful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

We are currently staying at the mantra. We found the front desk staff to be excellent. The hotel entrance is less appealing than the hotel itself. The pool area is smaller than the hotel. The rooms are nice (4/5). Breakfast buffet was a 3/5 as the food was not too fresh however the French press coffee was a nice touch. For the hotel being new we found they were missing some finishing touches. Paint missing in areas and the finished touches were not done. However, we are quite picky. Overall it was a standard four star. Good location in proximity to the rest of nusa dua. Really close to mulia which has an excellent buffet. Overall it was a good value.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank MKAdventures22
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I have just returned from a one week stay at the Mantra Nusa Dua and found it to be a great hotel. It is relatively new, the rooms are very spacious with a separate sitting area and have there own private balconies. The pool is large and always kept clean. The staff were very friendly and always tried to help out where possible to make my stay enjoyable. The breakfast provided with the stay was very good and offered a range of choice in foods. One thing that I initially had a concern about was the lack of places to eat around the hotel but the fact that there is a free bus to the Bali Collection shopping area every hour solved this issue. The hotel is also back from the beach but again a free service is provided to a private clean beach area with clear water. It is provided with sun lounges and towels. All in all this is a very good hotel in a quiet location and a great place to just relax.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Chris B B
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We stayed in Mantra 3 nights and that was wonderful experience. I have never been in a hotel where is such a good service and nice staff.

First one example of this hospitality. About 20-years old guy who work in "car-lobby" name Zara ( don´t know how to write his name correctly) was extremely helpful. My brand new watch was broken and I bought that from Legian- Kuta. Zara make calls to Rip Curl shop and really tried to solve my warranty problems. Eventually I got new watch and that was delivered to Mantra. It was nice to see that someone was so good in customer service. All the time try do his best. That kind of worker is extremely valuable to the Mantra. Big thanks to him.

Also my wife got very sick during our stay and 6am I need to get to the pharmacy. Immediately guy from the reception gave me a ride to town and we got some medicine. Also staff from the restaurant take care of my wife and serve her excellent food to our room. They really want to help us and we really appreciated that.

These are just a few examples how friendly staff was. I just want to say to Mantra´s manager that you have hired excellent employee and give big thanks to them from us. (maybe small salary-bonus to staff :)

I recommend this hotel to everyone. Pool area is very nice and and gym was also good enough. Clean and nice room and quite large also. Shuttle bus to Bali collection work well and also taxi was cheap and easy to take. If you go to Nusa Dua ,try this hotel. Regards from Finland

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jaakko1984
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I had a great stay in Mantra Nusa Dua Hotel during my business trip in Nusa Dua.
The staffs are polite.

I would like to share my experience as below:
1. Airport pick-up.
My flight landed delay in Bali Airport (Ngurah Rai) Denpasar – Indonesia about 30 minutes. And due to the chaos and congested inside the airport. I managed to meet my hotel pick-up guy about 2 hours behind the schedule. I saluted to his professional service.

2. Hotel Condition and service.
Good and glad with the room.

3. Minor issues.
The 4th days of my stay in the hotel. My room was leaking water from the ceiling when I back to my room after the exhibition at late of noon.
However, the front counter managed to send their guy to fix it within 30 minutes.
It is a credit for them due to the fast respond time.

4. The Chef.
Thanks to the chef in Rasa Restaurant.
The chief customized me a dinner that is suit my stomach on my 4th days in Bali.
I had the fried and spicy foods since my first day. I was really unable to stand it for my following day in Bali with the spicy foods any more.

Suggestion to the hotel management: --
Hotel should do minor renovation about every 9 to 12 months due to the wear and tear stuffs.
Such as paint and stain of steel in the bathroom. It helps to parallelize the room rate with the standard of hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the restaurant (breakfast area) if you would like to wake-up late in the morning. Because some rooms are located at the same floor with the restaurant.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank WaynePGMY
MantraNusaDuaBali, General Manager at VOUK Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear WaynePGMY,

Thank you for your detailed feedback on your recent experience at our hotel. We are pleased to learn that you found our service to be prompt and friendly, and that you enjoyed the customized menu created by our Chef. Hotel maintenance is certainly a focus for us and we continue with our ongoing room perfect program to ensure its quality.

We hope to welcome you back to Mantra Nusa Dua when your travel brings you back to Bali.

Best regards,

Gary Rosen

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Great start at check in staff was very nice, executed the check in professionally. Initial impression very nice hotel design. Room great size, nice balcony........ Room had unpleasant smell, lots of residual paint, glue, cement etc from opening. Bathroom not cleaned well, sink dirty, shower cubicle, soap dish. Dinner restaurant limited menu, and the 1 item I wanted not available and was not much left if vegetarian. Desert was great, breakfast very good, great coffee. Staff were great, shame the product in such bad condition consider only just opened. Pool very nice..... Had issues with room service sandwich not as described - major components missing disappointing..... Shower does drain properly, pools at the side, pressure mot great. Housekeeping disappointing no attention to detail

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hippiechick88

Dear Hippiechick88,

Thank you for your review and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, especially the promptness of the check-in process and the service level provided by our team members. We are sorry to learn that certain areas of your recent experience with us somewhat fell below your expectations. Please be assured that we remain committed to delivering a high quality of service and continuing to maintain our property.

We appreciate your detailed feedback, which will help us to take the necessary actions. I sincerely hope that we will have another opportunity to rectify this and show our true service potential.

Best regards,