VOUK Hotel & Suites
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$477
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$146
  • Breakfast included
US$412
US$246
The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$167
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotels.com
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$142
The St. Regis Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)
US$563
Hotels.com
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$115
Priceline
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$130
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrasa restaurantbali collectionchakra spafree shuttlevisited this hotelquiet locationfacing the seathe general managerswimming pool isdeluxe roombreakfast was includedaverage hotelbig roomstayed here for nightsrain showershuttle servicebeautiful hotel
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I bought vouchers for a 5-night stay in this newly built-up hotel in Nusa Dua. Before going, I read through the comments on TripAdvisor here and was convinced of the service quality which I later found to be true, in all material respects.

The hotel features a symmetry design on the left and right sides, either side hosting spacious rooms decked to a tolerably good extent on totally 3 levels. Suites only on the top floor (3rd). My room was on the 2nd floor, had a nice bathroom and a balcony which is quite big. The bed is comfy and furniture is simple but user-friendly.

The pool is surrounded by all rooms on either side and looks adorable. The gym is a simple one, not with too many weights, but turned out to be quite usable as I felt for once.

The Spa center is decorated in a rather simple and rustic fashion. BUT! The massage lady, by name of Sani, is an excellent one!!! I say so in the capacity of a spa ADDICT and based on my global experience of massages in many grand hotels. Remember to try her Balinese massage, and you will not regret it.

Staff here are all SO FRIENDLY. Didik, the Guest Relations Specialist is an extremely pleasant breeze I love to meet every day. He helps me on every activity I want to try and advise me where to go (thanks for recommending the Pandawa beach, which is much better than the popular Pedeng beach, Didik). Miss Dian, a truly beautiful girl in her early twenties from Jakarta, speaks wonderful English and smiles in a manner that makes the hardest iceberg thawed out instantly. She is so considerate and did a lot of favors for me as to my daily schedule, ranging from making local phone calls to various parties to arranging my laundry efficiently. Didik and Dian, I love the both of you so much!!! I want to let you know that you are among the best specialists in the hospitality world on earth, according to my intensive travel experience!

The laundry prices in this hotel are UNBELIEVABLY affordable!! Quality is super.

Mr. Made, a Reservations Officer, helped me also a lot in pre-arranging my long list of activities to do in Bali. On the date of my arrival, the hotel sent a driver to pick me up. But my private driver was also waiting for me in the Arrivals Hall. Thus it was a double pick-up due to some emailing hitch. To my happy surprise, Made was kind enough in waiving the pick-up fee for my on my date of departure. Thank you sooo much for this very friendly and understanding gesture!!!

I love everything about this hotel except for the Reservations Manager (Dameria), who was far from being efficient (she never confirmed your booking details, even if you called and emailed her a million times to urge her to do so. Strange enough).

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Duncan J
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We spent 3 nights here after a month of travelling through Indonesia and really enjoyed it!
The rooms are well equipped with a very nice bathroom, sofas and a sun bed on the balcony. The pool area is great with sunbeds and towels provided. The free billard was also a plus for us. Breakfast was perfect, all kinds of juices, bread, fruits, yoghurts, eggs plus pancakes, waffles, cheese made our day! Also the overall service was a highlight of our stay, e.g, we wanted to rent a scooter and it was organized within 2 hours for a very low price.
The shuttle to the beach (which is also within walking distance of 10-15 minutes) worked very well and is quite flexible. The hourly shuttle to the main mall was also a plus but could be operating also later in the evening (but taking a taxi is also not a big issue).
Some minor issues arose regarding cleanliness which we think is quite usual in Indonesia, e.g, the mirror not being very clean or the pillows which had a bad smell (but were exchanged immediately after we complained about it).

Overall, we really recommend Mantra as it is a great hotel wIth great servIce for a great price and it does not matter that it's not directly located at the beach!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank weltenbummlerin321
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stayed here for a week while I was 26 weeks pregnant. The staff went above and beyond to make our trip perfect. The staff would entertain my boyfriend at the bar while I went to bed early. One night at dinner I wasn't feeling very well (think I had heat stroke) the staff sent up complimentary tea and ask how I was the next day. The rooms where very clean and had all the essentials plus a bath robe and slippers. The day spa at the resort do the best manicure and pedicure I have ever had and where very reasonably priced. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Worldholidaylover
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stayed at the Mantra Nusa Dua for 10 days September 2013. Its a nice new hotel, large rooms, nice modern bathroom and free standing bath. The bed was big and comfortable with nice pillows, sheets etc. Breakfast was good, lots of variety and the staff are friendly and helpful. The pool is lovely, really big and cold, lots of pool chairs and hardly anyone there so we basically had it to ourselves (nice fluffy pool towels and cushions on the lounges). We found the lunch menu limited and expensive. The resort is isolated so you cant walk anyway for markets or to eat out. The free Bali Collection shuttle bus comes every hour but I found the shopping centre pretty boring. We ate I the village one night but most of the restaurants had the same menu so it was a bit boring after a few days. The hotel is very quiet so if you are looking for some excitement this isn't the hotel for you, if you want quiet and nothing else then it would suit you. We got the room on a discounted rate of $109 so cant complain. I probably wouldn't choose to stay at this hotel again purely because of location but if that isn't an issue then you will love it. The food in the restaurant was ok to good, I only rated it low because of the price and variety.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the water falls in the pool, they are very noisy during the day if you want to sleep or watch TV. We had room 007 and it was nice & quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We stayed 3 nights at Mantra Nusa Dua, Rooms were nice and have private balcony. Had an issue with the air-conditioning pipe bursting, it was fixed immediately with no inconvenience to us. Has the use of private beach and will transport you there and back. Staff couldn't be more helpful. We left some reading books in the room and after an email to them they were delivered to the next hotel we were staying in. Breakfast was lovely, we had eggs made fresh for us every day. Has a gym which is very basic( could do with a TV or some music) Would certainly go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends