“"Our New Favourite Place"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of VOUK Hotel & Suites

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
VOUK Hotel & Suites
Ranked #36 of 53 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Gold Coast Australia
“"Our New Favourite Place"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed at the Mantra for 3.5 weeks in September, This is a welcoming friendly, really nice, lovely New Hotel in Nusa Dua, Check in super speedy with efficient staff, fast luggage delivery, rooms are large, clean, spacious and nicely furnished, huge bathroom, and has everything you need, the swimming pool is refreshingly cool with great waterfall features, relaxing music, very comfy “pool lounges” where I spent most of my time:)

Breakfast buffet- Great selection of everything, very yummy, pretty much whatever you wish for is there, Splash Bar is great for pool service, drinks snacks lunch or dinner, also offering a Kids menu, along with the main restaurant.

The hotel has a lovely relaxed feel to it, along with smiling faces wherever you turn, The staff are so friendly, always addressing you by name, and will go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay.

The staff are what makes it a great place to stay!

George, Gary, Gede and the list goes on. So Many Thanks to all the staff. We are frequent travellers to Bali, and I will say this was up there with the “Best of Them”.

Transport is not an issue, there is the free shuttle bus, and some of local restaurants have a pickup/drop off service. It is a couple minutes by taxi to the local village or Bali Collection for dining and shopping. Free transport to the beach, you can cross the road, walk down to the beach, where there is a temple, steps to the beach and a beach Café.

Room Tip: Higher Floors have fantastic views
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Noni0

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

The room was well appointed, lovely pool and not overcrowded. Very friendly staff...especially Didi (hope I spelt that correctly). Still working on getting afew of the services going, such as the cafe, but it is a new hotel.

Room Tip: The suites on the 3rd floor are just beautiful. The rooms are very well insulated for noise....we d...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ann W
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Very good place to stay. Not much within walking distance but a free shuttle runs to the local shopping and entrainment area hourly. Great restaurants within the Accommodation. Place is clean and good size rooms. Staff are friendly and always have a smile on their face.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank NicDunc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped at Nusa Dua for 2 nights at the end of our Bali trip. We found the staff very welcoming and the hotel spectacular. Great sized rooms, easy shuttle bus to the Bali collection and awesome breakfast. Thanks to the staff for the relaxing few days before he head off home!

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 50louise
Shanghai Region, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

I bought vouchers for a 5-night stay in this newly built-up hotel in Nusa Dua. Before going, I read through the comments on TripAdvisor here and was convinced of the service quality which I later found to be true, in all material respects.

The hotel features a symmetry design on the left and right sides, either side hosting spacious rooms decked to a tolerably good extent on totally 3 levels. Suites only on the top floor (3rd). My room was on the 2nd floor, had a nice bathroom and a balcony which is quite big. The bed is comfy and furniture is simple but user-friendly.

The pool is surrounded by all rooms on either side and looks adorable. The gym is a simple one, not with too many weights, but turned out to be quite usable as I felt for once.

The Spa center is decorated in a rather simple and rustic fashion. BUT! The massage lady, by name of Sani, is an excellent one!!! I say so in the capacity of a spa ADDICT and based on my global experience of massages in many grand hotels. Remember to try her Balinese massage, and you will not regret it.

Staff here are all SO FRIENDLY. Didik, the Guest Relations Specialist is an extremely pleasant breeze I love to meet every day. He helps me on every activity I want to try and advise me where to go (thanks for recommending the Pandawa beach, which is much better than the popular Pedeng beach, Didik). Miss Dian, a truly beautiful girl in her early twenties from Jakarta, speaks wonderful English and smiles in a manner that makes the hardest iceberg thawed out instantly. She is so considerate and did a lot of favors for me as to my daily schedule, ranging from making local phone calls to various parties to arranging my laundry efficiently. Didik and Dian, I love the both of you so much!!! I want to let you know that you are among the best specialists in the hospitality world on earth, according to my intensive travel experience!

The laundry prices in this hotel are UNBELIEVABLY affordable!! Quality is super.

Mr. Made, a Reservations Officer, helped me also a lot in pre-arranging my long list of activities to do in Bali. On the date of my arrival, the hotel sent a driver to pick me up. But my private driver was also waiting for me in the Arrivals Hall. Thus it was a double pick-up due to some emailing hitch. To my happy surprise, Made was kind enough in waiving the pick-up fee for my on my date of departure. Thank you sooo much for this very friendly and understanding gesture!!!

I love everything about this hotel except for the Reservations Manager (Dameria), who was far from being efficient (she never confirmed your booking details, even if you called and emailed her a million times to urge her to do so. Strange enough).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Duncan J
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

We spent 3 nights here after a month of travelling through Indonesia and really enjoyed it!
The rooms are well equipped with a very nice bathroom, sofas and a sun bed on the balcony. The pool area is great with sunbeds and towels provided. The free billard was also a plus for us. Breakfast was perfect, all kinds of juices, bread, fruits, yoghurts, eggs plus pancakes, waffles, cheese made our day! Also the overall service was a highlight of our stay, e.g, we wanted to rent a scooter and it was organized within 2 hours for a very low price.
The shuttle to the beach (which is also within walking distance of 10-15 minutes) worked very well and is quite flexible. The hourly shuttle to the main mall was also a plus but could be operating also later in the evening (but taking a taxi is also not a big issue).
Some minor issues arose regarding cleanliness which we think is quite usual in Indonesia, e.g, the mirror not being very clean or the pillows which had a bad smell (but were exchanged immediately after we complained about it).

Overall, we really recommend Mantra as it is a great hotel wIth great servIce for a great price and it does not matter that it's not directly located at the beach!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank weltenbummlerin321
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stayed here for a week while I was 26 weeks pregnant. The staff went above and beyond to make our trip perfect. The staff would entertain my boyfriend at the bar while I went to bed early. One night at dinner I wasn't feeling very well (think I had heat stroke) the staff sent up complimentary tea and ask how I was the next day. The rooms where very clean and had all the essentials plus a bath robe and slippers. The day spa at the resort do the best manicure and pedicure I have ever had and where very reasonably priced. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013