“Brand new modern beachfront rooms, quilaity food and kind staffs”

Samabe Bali Suites & Villas
Ranked #6 of 54 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Dear Mr.Wira,

I would like to thank you for your thoughtful kindness while staying at Samabe Resort.
Your heartful service (such as remind honeymoon service, traditional babi guling lunch and kind staffs )was really touched our family and my friend's family, too.
We made a real unforgettable time in Bali thanks to you and your staffs in Samabe.
Hopefully, we would like to have our remind honeymoon in Samabe.

Again, I would aprreciate your warmful service and like to see you in Samabe.

Warmest regards,

Han

Brand new modern beachfront rooms, quilaity food and kind staffs!!!
I would like to stay at Samabe again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Ralf L, General Manager at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Han,

I am extremely glad you had such a wonderful honeymoon at Samabe. I have passed your kind words of appreciation to Mr. Wira; he was pleasantly surprised and very happy that you remembered his name. It is a real treat to know that we have contributed to making your honeymoon a most memorable experience.

Thank you for staying at Samabe and taking the time to write your review here. Positive reviews like yours motivate us even more to assure the best service to all our guests.

I wish you and your spouse a great life together and we look forward to welcoming you back again to Samabe in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed 3 nights in an Oceanfront Suite at Samabe at the end of Feb and it was as great as the photos. The views from the room & balcony were stunning, unobstructed, and private. Loved the bathtub view as well! We opted for the Limited Privileges, as we preferred to have the option of dining on site as well as at nearby restaurants. The butler helped us with dinner reservations at Kayuputi at the nearby St Regis (which was superb, btw!). We were very satisfied with the Samabe hotel services and staff was both professional & friendly. We especially enjoyed relaxing at the pool as it was never crowded and very peaceful. Gym facilities were also clean and spacious. Would highly recommend to couples looking for a quiet, romantic retreat. The stairs to the beach were totally fine, not bad. Private beach is very clean and my husband enjoyed the snorkeling there. Will definitely be coming back! Thank you.

Room Tip: Appears that all floors of the oceanfront suites have unobstructed views.
1  Thank cline1026
Ralf L, General Manager at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Cline 1026,

It’s given me a great pleasure to read your review. Thank you very much for your kind words, I’m thrilled you had such a great time at Samabe. Our resort is perfectly designed to take a full advantage of its location and the magnificent ocean view we are blessed with. I’m glad you enjoyed the panorama and our beach, and that you found the resort to be private and peaceful.

I am extremely happy our staff have fully met your expectations and ensured your holiday went smoothly. It makes me very proud of my team when I receive such positive feedback from our guests, emphasizing their professionalism and dedication. Thank you for your compliments, I will pass them on to our staff members.

Finally, big thanks for your recommendation; we do our best to ensure that all our guests leave the resort with such wonderful memories. Thank you for choosing Samabe and we look forward to seeing you again in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My Fiance booked this resort stay for 4 days 3 nights as my belated birthday gift and also for The Proposal. I stayed in the Ocean view suite and the view across the Indian Ocean is simply amazing. The bathtub view of the Indian Ocean is so romantic. The staffs are extremely polite, helpful and courteous and they serve with passion, eagerness and love in their jobs. And I love My Proposal here! This is the ideal place to build that special once-a-lifetime-moment memories. Its truly a good resort to feel pampered , like royalties and be rejuvenated. Their pearl chapel is signaturely iconic against the beautiful backdrop of the Indian Ocean. I am impressed with the design of the resort as a whole and the feelings it generated throughout my stay here. We did not sign up for the all-inclusive package but we are already very satisfied with the resort and enjoyed spending all the time lazing around the resort. We will definately return here again.

2  Thank angjofius
Ralf L, General Manager at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Angjofius,

Thank you for sharing your experiences of Samabe with the Tripadvisor readers. It was a joy reading your review to learn that you had such a wonderful time here and you have so many great memories from your special holiday. I am very happy you enjoyed the romance of the ocean view bath, as it is perfect for a couple in love, just like yourselves. I am also thrilled you loved our Pearl Chapel; it is a magical place indeed.

Thank you for complimenting our staff on their service and dedication. I am glad they all have met your expectations and you found them helpful and courteous. It’s a great pleasure working with all of our team, who are genuinely happy and enthusiastic people and they work with such great passion and commitment to our guests. It puts a smile on my face knowing that we have contributed in some way to making your engagement such a memorable occasion.

I wish you and your fiancé all the best in your life together. Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to Samabe in the future.

Ralf Luthe, General Manager at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I was at the Samabe for 4 nights during March 1st to March 5th. I stayed at the 2 bedroom penthouse with my entire family. Had a great time! The view was great, the "free" afternoon tea was great! The staff all have been very nice. Highly recommend this place to anyone that wants to just lay back and relax.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jerry L

Dear Jerry L,

Thank you for holidaying at Samabe and for taking time to write your review. We greatly appreciate your kind words and your recommendation. I was very happy to learn that you had such a relaxing and enjoyable vacation staying in our two-bedroom Penthouse villa.

Also big thanks for your compliments to our staff. It is a pleasure to know you were all well taken care of during your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Samabe soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

By chance we were at Samabe Resorts website and decided to give it a try after viewing their pic gallery. My family and I had a wonderful time at the resort, being pampered throughout our stay. Our choice of Unlimited Privileges Package whereby anything and everything was made possible for us. Warm greeting and welcome during check in and personalized attention by their hospitality staff. They never turned down any of our request to the extent of even accomodating our request to chop off a tree which was blocking the ocean view from our 2 bedroom Villa !!! Attention to detail all the way......

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Ralf L, General Manager at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear BaliParadise2014,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas,

Thank you for staying at our resort and for the positive review. I was very happy to read that you had such a wonderful time and felt pampered all throughout your holiday here. It is great to know that the Unlimited Privileges package covered all your needs.

I also want to thank you for complimenting our staff on their conduct. I am very glad you were so well taken care of and that our team met all your needs and expectations. Top class service is at the center of all we do and it is at utmost importance to us that our guests are completely satisfied.

Thanks again for choosing Samabe and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Great way to start our relaxing honeymoon
There is a reason everyone loves Bali for there honeymoon and for us the Samabe turned out to be the ultimate romantic resort to stay at, This was the first leg of our Honeymoon tour and It could not have been a better start . They pay attention to detail and are always making sure everything is perfect as possible on your stay. We will definitely be going back and have already recommended it to several of our friends.

This resort is located on a cliff area, and is much more spread out than many of the other resorts. To the beach you have to walk 160 steps , its private , clean and very romantic. The service was amazing, from the Butler who can help you set up dinner reservations and excursions to the wait staff at the restaurant. They greet you with fresh coconut water and make you feel like royalty for your whole stay. We stayed in an Ocean View Pool Villa , and I am glad that we did. The Villa is AMAZING by any means, , nice garden , private pool great view , large bathroom .

Overall I can say it was amazing to have a low-key, quiet, private and romantic resort to relax in. We took 1 excursion, tour of the island, and it was also a lot of fun. Some of the restaurants in the area are amazing as well. Thanks to our Butler’s , thanks to all staff at Samabe , we will remember you for a long time .

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Aileean
Ralf L, General Manager at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Aileean,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas,

Thank you for your positive review. I am very glad to read you had a fantastic beginning of your honeymoon with us at Samabe and that you had so much fun during your stay. I am especially delighted to know that you have such fond memories of the resort and your villa, and that our staff and their services have contributed a great deal to your wonderful experience of Bali.

Our resort is indeed quiet, tranquil and peaceful. The surroundings are most suitable for a memorable romantic getaway or a such as in your case a honeymoon. We go to great lengths to ensure full privacy for all our visitors.

I am honored to read that you have recommended our resort to your friends; thank you for your kindness. Reviews like yours keep us motivated to provide top class service for our guests.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 11 February 2014

My husband and I decided on a last minute long weekend in Bali, we chose Samabe because of the all inclusive package, we didnt want to be caught in traffic when going out for a meal or be hassled in the streets. We want total relaxation and pampering and thats just what we got. We were greeted discreetly at reception by the GM (this was our second visit) and within minutes we were whisked to our villa by buggy. The stress of Jakarta dropped away with the incredible view and was gone by the time I started my first massage. Bliss bliss bliss total bliss, we didnt want to check out on Sunday as planned, had our flights changed and stayed for an extra night. Thankyou Samabe staff, we will be back as soon as we can.

2  Thank nenilitasari
Ralf L, General Manager at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Dear Nenilitasari,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas,

Thank you for the positive remarks in your review. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed yourselves at our resort again and that your weekend here turned out to be such a stress release.

Our All Inclusive package called “Unlimited Privileges” is indeed tailored for those guests who want to have everything taken care of at the resort, including all the meals. I’m glad you found it suited your needs for total relaxation. It is my pleasure to read that together with our beautiful Ocean View and relaxing massages, we have contributed to making your holiday in Bali a restful and a memorable experience.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Samabe soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nusa Dua
Grand Hyatt Bali
Grand Hyatt Bali
#21 of 54 in Nusa Dua
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa

Been to Samabe Bali Suites & Villas? Share your experiences!