“New, fresh, and clean hotel.”

Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua
Ranked #29 of 54 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The hotel is really clean. Everything looks new. But you have to walk about 5-10 minutes to reach the beach, and they only have 6 recline chair. Most of them already occupied with towel.
The service is good, breakfast also good.
One more thing, maybe it will be better if you could walk through the corridor and clean the dirty dish outside the rooms.
And thank you Grand Whiz Nusa Dua for the romantic dinner and spa for my honeymoon.

• Stayed: May 2014
Wayan S, General Manager at Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Mr./ Mrs. Adryanta K,

We would like to thank you for choosing Grand Whiz Nusa Dua for your stay and shared positive comment. I was quite delighted to know that you had enjoyable experience with us and I have shared this comment to all staff member.
We do really appreciate of your suggestion. Hopefully we could bring our services to a “beyond expectations level” for our guests.
It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to Grand Whiz Nusa Dua .

There are newer reviews for Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had booked the honey moon package through Grand Wiz's website and on the picture there was a room with a pool access. However when we arrived, we got a deluxe room on the second floor. I was very disappointed as this was why I paid more to get that room. Also, the prices had gone down on their website from one day to the next so we paid more than the going rate.
I had to speak to the manager who informed me that if I wanted a pool access room I would have to pay more. After pointing out that we already paid more and that I was very disappointed he finally gave in and moved us downstairs.
The hotel staff are really great, especially the restaurant staff. They took great care of us and were very genuine. We had a nice candle lit dinner setup for us at the pool area, which was really lovely. The food is good and the pool is stunning and clean!
One downside is the location- Nusa Dua is very quiet and doesn't offer a lot of shopping or restaurants. Beach is 5 mins walking distance though and we also walked to the Bali Collection shopping centre (hotel has free shuttle buses). Nusa Dua would suit couples or families that only want to relax and swim on their holiday. Very good value for what you pay!

The SPA was really lovely too!

I would come back and stay again, it was very relaxing!

Room Tip: I would definitely get the pool access room so you can swim straight out in the pool!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank WestKelly
Reviewed 25 May 2014

stayed here for a conference week. it was quite cheap considering the location within the walls of BTDC. however it is quite expensive considering the small room.
but the swimming pool area is stunning. the garden are well maintained. the room is fairly clean. and the breakfast has a good selection. one more thing, it has quite a good speed of free wifi. and a very helpful staffs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2014

If your seeking the ambience of Nusa Dua, this hotel has the best value compare with others in Nusa Dua. Free wi-fi everywhere, but don't expect you will get fast connection. Sometimes it offers Honeymoon Package with minimum stay of 2 night (including breakfeast, one time couple dinner, free-wifi, free massage)

It has private beach but not in direct access. It's near, only 3-5 minute walks to reach private beach.

Room Tip: Choose the room heading pool or have direct access to pool
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Akhmad Deniar P
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The friendliness & hospitality of the staff, the environment & serendipity and variety of food make me like stay in my own house...feeling at home.....My room was very quiet with sufficient facilities. Worth to pay.....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The long swimming pool is the nicest feature. The wet season made the area around the hotel is pretty wet, not muddy but still wet. The hotel provides umbrella but still sometime you have to wait if there are a lot of people using it at once.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank prisd5
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

When we arrived out the front of Grand whiz I was amazed at how beautiful it was! It is immaculately kept and a fairly new resort in Nusa Dua. The staff are fantastic! The pool was the most stunning pool I have ever been in! It is truly quiet and peaceful (as long as you don't get noisy neighbours!) we could hire bikes and we went riding along the Nusa Dua foreshore and the resort is only a 3 minute walk to the beach. And only a $3 cab ride into the main st for restaurants etc. that's if you don't want to eat at the delicious restaurant at the resort... For the price we payed I was extremely happy!

• Stayed: April 2014