Generally had a positive experience at the hotel despite a few negative experiences. Grand Whiz Nusa Dua is a more affordable option for folks looking to stay on the relatively quiet area of Nusa Dua beach, which the hotel is about a 5 minute walk.
1) Generally very happy staff willing to go above and beyond. My only real negative experience here came to currency exchange - where I was quoted one rate by one staff member that was agreed upon, only to have that rate changed to one significantly less favorable by a different staff member with no real explanation. My advice is to do all your currency exchange in the airport ahead of time, as there aren't many other options in the area
2) Close to the beach. Roughly a 5 minute walk down a small bike path onto a well kept beach.
3) A nice break from parts of southern Bali that are too touristy.
4) Nice pool area
1) The bathrooms (particularly the toilet) weren't too clean on arrival.
2) Not too much of a con for most looking to stay here or indicative of the hotel specifically, but not much nightlife to be had in this area.
3) The menu for dinner was a little pricey for the area, although it all tasted good.
4) Jacuzzi pool isn't hot - only slightly warmer than the pool
Good for a quiet getaway in Nusa Dua.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotelopia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Whiz Hotel Nusa Dua Bali