Looking for somewhere quiet to rest and recuperate after a traumatic and difficult year, we honestly could not have found a more perfect and idyllic sanctuary than Kayumanis Nusa Dua. The staff were all magnificent and ensured that our stay was peaceful and quiet, allowing us privacy whilst at the same time being readily available to ensure we had everything we could possibly have wished for. The Kayumanis Nusa Dua family pride themselves on making this a “home away from home” and they excelled at this - nothing was too much trouble. We were most touched and surprised by a visit by the staff singing Happy Birthday and presenting us with a delicious birthday cake on the special day. The villa was comfortable and clean and just fabulous with the added luxury of the private pool, all within an enclosed courtyard.
The treatments at the Kayumanis Spa were a highlight and it was overall a very professional, luxurious and sublime experience. The breakfasts and meals we had there were superb and the high teas were a lovely extra touch to tide us over until dinner.
The main highlight, however, was the cooking course. We were overwhelmed by the effort and care that went into making this such a memorable experience, starting with heading down to the market to purchase the fresh fish and ingredients for the dishes we were cooking. The staff set up a complete outdoor kitchen for us in the dining area which was totally unexpected. We had the personal services of executive sous-chef, Astawa, who was just wonderful, assisted by Yudi and then Puti who became our official photographers. We cooked (and then sat down to enjoy) a menu of our choice and learnt so much about Balinese cooking. We each took home the gift of a Kayumanis apron which we wear when trying to replicate the gado-gado salad and nasi-goreng dishes we learnt to cook. This is a personalised experience that we highly recommend to anyone interested in cooking.
We also loved the fact that we were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go - to the private beach, an awesome choice of beach front restaurants, the Bali Collection and to the local market outside the entrance to Nusa Dua.
All in all, this was a fabulous and memorable 10 days which we hope to repeat in the very near future. A very big thank you to Karta and all the wonderful staff at Kayumanis Nusa Dua.....take good care, we will see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa is a collection of exclusive adult orientated one and two bedroom villas, a honeymoon suite and owner's residence each nestled within its own secluded walled garden. With visual elements of traditional design depicted in the thatched roof work, the villas accentuate natural lighting and a sense of spaciousness emulating the Balinese concept of open style living. All villas feature semi-open bathing facilities complete with outdoor shower recess, a personal plunge pool edged by a sundeck and reclining lounges as well as ample space for outdoor dining and romantic interludes. To escape the monotony of standard hotel room accommodation, villas at Kayumanis are equipped with a modern kitchenette which can be used to cater to special dietary requirements or enjoy a leisurely breakfast prepared by one of our unobtrusive butlers. Guest facilities at Kayumanis include an expansive freeform swimming, Spa, private Beach Club, Tetaring Restaurant featuring a tantalizing blend of Western and South East Asian specialties, also Piasan Restaurant featuring an original Italian cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Private Villa And Spa At Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa At Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa Bali