We didn't make any plans for honeymoon before the wedding because we were unsure of our schedules so you can imagine trying to find great destinations for december with only 1 month lead time. Prices were either sky high, low availability or winter in the West. We picked out Kayumanis based on the reviews and ranking on TripAdvisor and we weren't disappointed! We chose Kayumanis Nusa Dua to be close to the beach and away from hustle bustle. The location as a big plus point. It's neither far from the airport or to Kuta.
Even though we really wanted to go to the beach, the villa was so homely and inviting that we just couldn't find the time/effort. The facilities in the villa are in good shape. Nothing looks tired. The landscaping in our villa was great, all the plants and trees were placed in well thought locations. Our villa is called Akasia and we had daily visits from the local squirrels and interesting birds. We took the honeymoon package which is one of the best I've come across in terms of the added bonuses. We never had to dine out. We had room service dinner once and another at the resort's restaurant. Throughout our stay the chef was very helpful at abiding to our diet restrictions and made new menus for our Candlelight dinner and Private beach dinner. They substitute parts of the menu and kept following up with us. The service was great.
I have to applaud the great communication network they must have behind the scenes. These guys were like ninjas. They quietly and efficiently did room service, even fixed a leaking aircon that we weren't even aware off and left little surprises to create a romantic mood for us, all whilst we were out at the spa or having their elaborate dinners. I've never experienced such discreteness and efficient flow anywhere else. Just the little things like laying the clean robes on the bedsheets, closing the blinds, leaving rose petals in the bathtub while we were away was amazingly thoughtful. The package was well worth it. If I ever come back to Bali I'll definitely want to try their other interesting packages. Not to mention their spa was one of the best I've ever. We had the whole spa villa to ourselves and the masseuse was really caring towards my ailment at that time.
Also because the resort is in such a natural environment, beside the beach and surrounded with alot of nature it is only reasonable to have mosquitoes. They anticipate that by having mosquito coils, electrical mosquito repellants and repellant spray for the body. You can always have them come by and do a treatment or put more coils. I wasn't bothered much because i believe its better than chemical fogging. That would probably affect the wild life living within and around resort. It could also been because of the wet season we were travelling in.
The only thing that I might add for improvement would be the mode of payment. It was tedious for us to pay for the reservation as their website do not take Paypal and they couldn't process our Master debit card. Since we didn't have a credit card we had to make a literal bank transfer which would incur some charges on both sides. I hope in the future they can accept other modes of payment as I'm sure it would open up the resort to more travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa is a collection of exclusive adult orientated one and two bedroom villas, a honeymoon suite and owner's residence each nestled within its own secluded walled garden. With visual elements of traditional design depicted in the thatched roof work, the villas accentuate natural lighting and a sense of spaciousness emulating the Balinese concept of open style living. All villas feature semi-open bathing facilities complete with outdoor shower recess, a personal plunge pool edged by a sundeck and reclining lounges as well as ample space for outdoor dining and romantic interludes. To escape the monotony of standard hotel room accommodation, villas at Kayumanis are equipped with a modern kitchenette which can be used to cater to special dietary requirements or enjoy a leisurely breakfast prepared by one of our unobtrusive butlers. Guest facilities at Kayumanis include an expansive freeform swimming, Spa, private Beach Club, Tetaring Restaurant featuring a tantalizing blend of Western and South East Asian specialties, also Piasan Restaurant featuring an original Italian cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Private Villa And Spa At Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa At Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa Bali