I have no second thought in saying that this is one of the best resort i have stayed in. The location is awesome. Situated at the prime location of nusa dua, this resort is walkable distance from Bali collection(a shoppers heaven), Devdan show and the beach.
The private villa ACASIA was spacious, tastefully decorated and serene. The privacy makes you feel at home. Little squirrels staying with you in your villa compound add a charm to the ambiance.
The resort has a private beach and arranges a complementary sunrise breakfast at the beach.
The food was a real treat to eat. Being vegetarians, we had little options, yet whatever we ate(particularly the dessert) was heavenly.
I can just go on praising this resort, the carry away breakfast,complementary pickups and drop offs, attention to details,.....the list goes on.... But the best part has not yet been mentioned.
The best part of this resort is it's staff. They are such nice people that I am feeling short of words. The affection that they show is not crafty, the smiles they have are not "trained". They make you feel as a guest in there home, not there hotel. Each and every one of them, the guy who picked us from airport, Batum(sorry if I spelled it wrong) the guy who showed us our villa, the lady at the reception,the room service guys, the housekeeping guys. These all need a special mention. The property is beautiful, but these guys are Kaymanis' real asset.
To each one of you at Kayumanis' I personally extend my sincere thanks and appreciation for making our stay wonderful.
If I stay at bali again, I will surely stay at Kayumanis.
Suggestion: You have got great and spacious property, utilise it and organise few cultural events etc at evening/night. Kayumanis misses a tad on entertainment part. One more, add more dining options for vegetarians.. Keep smiling
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa is a collection of exclusive adult orientated one and two bedroom villas, a honeymoon suite and owner's residence each nestled within its own secluded walled garden. With visual elements of traditional design depicted in the thatched roof work, the villas accentuate natural lighting and a sense of spaciousness emulating the Balinese concept of open style living. All villas feature semi-open bathing facilities complete with outdoor shower recess, a personal plunge pool edged by a sundeck and reclining lounges as well as ample space for outdoor dining and romantic interludes. To escape the monotony of standard hotel room accommodation, villas at Kayumanis are equipped with a modern kitchenette which can be used to cater to special dietary requirements or enjoy a leisurely breakfast prepared by one of our unobtrusive butlers. Guest facilities at Kayumanis include an expansive freeform swimming, Spa, private Beach Club, Tetaring Restaurant featuring a tantalizing blend of Western and South East Asian specialties, also Piasan Restaurant featuring an original Italian cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa At Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Private Villa And Spa At Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa Bali