Leaving the peace and quiet of Lovina in the north and heading to the busy south we were nervous about what we were going to find. The hotel has an oriental feel. Spacious and airy with glass walls. The reception is outdoors by an immaculate water feature. We were escorted swiftly to our villa and were able to check in from the comfort of our room. Our Villa was divided up into two separate rooms and a pool. Our living room had an eating area, a lounging area and a small kitchen. The bedroom had a huge en suite bathroom with outdoor shower. The FREE minibar was stocked full of soft drinks. Our pool was HUGE, clean and it was by far the best pool villa of our trip. The beach was a 5 minute ride away on a hotel mountain bike. Sadly the Kayumanis beachfront isn’t the best; I suggest you take a walk along the beach to find a cleaner spot. The loungers however are comfy and service is great. We had ‘sunrise breakfast’ on the beach which was a great experience with a beautiful setting however I suggest just going for the sunrise and having the breakfast later on. The food was terribly cold and portion was pretty small. Free afternoon tea is also offered, a tasty sandwich, some fruit and cake is served but be sure not to order more than one drink otherwise you will be charged! From concierge to the shuttle driver, to the butlers and reception staff they were always very welcoming and accommodating however the kindest gesture from our whole stay in Bali was at this hotel. We had checked out at Midday but returned to get our luggage late in the evening and stayed around to wait for our flight. I was feeling quite unwell and was approached in the lobby by a member of staff who allowed me to rest in one of the vacant villas for a few hours. We weren’t expecting such kindness and were taken aback. Thank you Kayumanis for going above and beyond!
Headscarf note - This villa was perfect for any Muslim women wearing a hijab or veil looking for total privacy. The villa walls are high and the surrounding areas are secluded. I’m afraid the beachfront is shared by all hotels so can get busy even in low season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa is a collection of exclusive adult orientated one and two bedroom villas, a honeymoon suite and owner's residence each nestled within its own secluded walled garden. With visual elements of traditional design depicted in the thatched roof work, the villas accentuate natural lighting and a sense of spaciousness emulating the Balinese concept of open style living. All villas feature semi-open bathing facilities complete with outdoor shower recess, a personal plunge pool edged by a sundeck and reclining lounges as well as ample space for outdoor dining and romantic interludes. To escape the monotony of standard hotel room accommodation, villas at Kayumanis are equipped with a modern kitchenette which can be used to cater to special dietary requirements or enjoy a leisurely breakfast prepared by one of our unobtrusive butlers. Guest facilities at Kayumanis include an expansive freeform swimming, Spa, private Beach Club, Tetaring Restaurant featuring a tantalizing blend of Western and South East Asian specialties, also Piasan Restaurant featuring an original Italian cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Private Villa And Spa At Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa At Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa Bali