“Highly recommended”

Boutique Spa Sekar Jagat
Ranked #2 of 59 Spas & Wellness in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only 10 minutes from your hotel in Nusa Dua or Jimbaran this Balinese owned and long established spa is the perfect place to enjoy authentic Balinese Massage and traditional Indonesian spa treatments in their famous outdoor rooms or an air-conditioned room for single, double and triple occupancy. A pleasant natural ambience and skillful therapists using fresh material is what you can expect at Sekar Jagat Spa. Complimentary pick-up and drop-back service. After spa have dinner at their lovely beachfront restaurant (free transfers). Find details and special promotions on their website.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I spent here a few wonderful hours. Can highly recommend to every couple who is looking for a great spa time together.

1 Thank BenT2010

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pleasant!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My hubby decided to give me a treat for our anniversary so he booked for us a couple treatment at Sekar Jagat. We had a really pleasant experience. The treatment room is very pretty and all very clean with a traditional stone tub and hot shower. So you don’t need to walk out of the room for a shower. My therapist was very good and she was able to really knead my muscles and she focused on my neck and shoulders as I asked for at the reception. I like the products that they were using as it felt very moisturizing and smelt very nice too and not overpowering. This was certainly one of the most enjoyable spa treatments that I ever had.

2 Thank JessicaTang72
Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Not a good experience”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We googled and went for this due to the good reviews. But... What a disappointment. The place is old; didn't feel as clean as we expected it to be. There was a hint of a peculiar smell in our massage room (masky?). The therapist for me wasn't firm; my wife's didn't feel experienced or didn't put in effort. For the price we paid, it wasnt worth it.

3 Thank aikiken
JuergenHeinrich, Manager at Boutique Spa Sekar Jagat, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
I doubt that you are real. No bad smell here. In case of any disturbance your therapist would immediately move you to an other treatment room to ensure that you have a peaceful experience.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Not worth the price!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Maybe we got 2 inexperience masseurs but one had nails that scratched and a stronger massage meant horse biting movements! Place is also not air conditioned and can get humid.

3 Thank hector0108
JuergenHeinrich, Manager at Boutique Spa Sekar Jagat, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Very sorry to hear that you are not happy. We keep trying hard to make everyone happy.
No one has to moan about humidity during treatment, we have 4 air-conditioned rooms, nearly always available because most customers prefer our famous outdoor rooms.
The staff that handled you work already 6 years for us and both are very professional. They make 99% of our customers happy and make customers keep coming back to us. It seems to me you belong to that 1% that are not happy and to that certain type of person who cannot enjoy while others can enjoy very much.
We keep trying hard to update everything related to service, cleanness and treatments, we also do retrain our staff so all staff keep to our standards.
Bali, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A fantastic experience.”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Cannot commend this place enough. I wish I could live there.
The staff, the ambience, the services offered were exceptional.
Would definitely recommend :-)

1 Thank Jobear2014