Park Hotel Nusa Dua
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas(Nusa Dua)
US$477
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$188
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$292
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$157
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$546
US$163
Agoda.com
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$309
  • Beachfront
US$418
US$343
The St. Regis Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)
US$827
US$756
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$1,637
Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$149
Cancelon
All reviewsrooftop poolroom service foodtop floormengiat beachliving roomprivate villaconvenience storenice staytoll roadbreakfast spreadshuttlearupoolsbalistovetaxisagus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I made my bookings for the double large deluxe room. We'll it was a double bed in the room but it was not large. There is barely room even to put my luggage. The photos on the website does not do justice which appears roomier. The rooms comes with amenities, coffee making facilities and the older version TV sets which occupied a quarter of the table space. Breakfast was adequate and comes with just enough choices. The staff makes up for the inadequacy ever helpful. I tried the spa going for the Bali paradise massage which took 3 hours of heavenly massage and facial. The massage also came with scrubs however we did not get our herbal bath as advertised. The lack of the herbal bath may be a blessing as the bath tub is in a sorry state. What I enjoyed most is the infinity roof top pool overlooking the bay and the view to die for. I visited and had a look at the suites and villa which makes me felt I made a wrong choice of choosing the deluxe room. Return shuttle to kuta shopping centre and bali collection is arranged by the hotel. I toke the tour arranged by the hotel and enjoyed fully especially the helpful and polite driver cum tour guide. He made our stay perfect with the inadequacy. To made sumiasa I express my heartfelt graditute.

Room Tip: Stay at the villa or suites. Duluxe room does not come with window it only have a glass door to a small balcony which is only used to house the air on motors and always looked.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
General Manager _, General Manager at Park Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to read about your disappointment in the room.
I must agree that our suites are far superior to the deluxe rooms and should you decide to return to Bali, I do suggest you try either our apartments or the villas, both of which I am sure would meet your expectations.
I was happy to read you comments about our employees.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We stayed here only for a night as we were due to move to another hotel the following day. Locating the hotel was easy, welcome was good, reservation was accurate, check in was quick. The room was a bit small (pretty subjective) and so was the bathroom - both were functional but need a touch up from the engineering & maintenance team. Two things stop me giving a five star rating: 1) The hotel is way too inside. We were told the main road is 800 mts. (I doubt it though)
2) The AC from the adjacent Room (which was in our balcony) didn't stop humming the entire night.
On the other hand, the Dinner on the roof top restaurant was good and so was the breakfast the following morning. We were slightly late but the staff were considerate in letting us take what we wanted before they started to clear the buffet,
The check out was smooth and the front desk even organised a Blue bird taxi to take us to our next destination.
Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
General Manager _, General Manager at Park Hotel Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear MMRV,
I was very please to read you comments and review of our hotel.
I was happy to see that checkin went well but concerned to read about the AC. I will check that.
I was please to see that we were able to accommodate you for breakfast and that checkout went well.
Maybe next trip you may consider staying with us a bit longer

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

What a great Villa with your own pool. Very quiet. The staff are great. The food prices are reasonable for a place this big. The only down side they need to keep up with maintenance of the villa. But overall the place is great.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Tgland

Dear Tgland

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.
We are currently undergoing a renovation program and we hope to complete by next year.
this program however, is very unobtrusive so as not to create problems for other guests.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Only problem we encountered was the unavailability of internet in our room due to upgrade of system. Need to cease painting work while people attempting to sleep. Scraping off old paint was very noisy at night time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh

Dear Christine B,
Thank you for the Excellent comment and we apologize for the inconvenience of the painting work that was ongoing during your stay.
we try hard not to inconvenience our guests with the work but I apologize if they disturbed your sleep.
FYI, the internet upgrade has been completed for the villas and will shortly be finished for the hotel, extending free broadband WiFi throughout the hotel apartments and villas.
Regards

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This is a good quality hotel with all the facilitiies you need. If you are a beach lover then it is a trek by shuttle bus or taxi. A self/driver/car is recommended to see the rest of Bali. It is now made easier by the new bridge/by-pass that cuts time to the north dramatically..Food is not expensive compared to other hotels in Bali and is well prepared and served by attentive staff

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a hogh floor with a view of the sea
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh

Dear 31 Brian,
Than you for your review of our property.
We were glad to note you enjoyed the food and service.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Regards