I popped over to Bali for a quick holiday with a friend, leaving the husband and kids to fend for themselves for a few days and was pleased with this hotel. It's not fancy but for the low price you pay, the room is great and the service is wonderful.
The staff and managment are good. There is always someone within arms reach to help with anything. The complex is smaller than I expected which was a plus. There is a large restaurant where everyone has brekky for about AUS$13 a day and the food is great, either the usual scrambled eggs etc or chef will cook eggs to your liking. Poached eggs is always a good benchmark and mine were lovely.
The pool area is like several little pool areas so you don't ever feel like you're at a big resorty place. There is staff nearby if you want to order something. They make it easy. Yes you do wait for a while for orders but hey, you're in Bali on Bali Time so it's no problem.
Just to reiterate, the rooms are good. Bigger than expected and as far as I could see there aren't any bad areas. I had one minor issue, some fellow Aussies partied next door to me very loudly with very loud ACDC till 3am and I asked to be moved the next day. It was all handled with no fuss and no bother which I appreciated.
It was an inexpensive option for me and my friend. I would recommend it for families. Personally I think next time I would stay more in the thick of the Seminyak shops and eats (have stayed at Oberoi previously and loved it but more than three times the price of Novotel), only because I am not really a Nusa Dua gal. Still, don't let that put you off, this is a great little resort and the staff go out of their way to make it a pleasant stay.
One more thing - massages in the Day Spa were fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel is located in the heart of tranquil Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation, Nusa Dua. Close to Bali International Convention Center, Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and Bali Collection. Only 45 minutes away from the famous Uluwatu Temple, and within 5 minutes walking to Bali National Golf Club. It features 173 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, many with pool and garden views. The hotel offers five stars resort facilities including private beach club well-known for the beautiful sunrise view, 1500 sqm lagoon pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, kids club, meeting and conference rooms. Spacious rooms, some are fully equipped with living room, dining, kitchen and private balcony or pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, ACCOR, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel And Residences
- Novotel Nusa Dua Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences