Club Med Bali
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$175
Hotels.com
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$143
  • Breakfast included
US$189
US$177
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$135
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
US$320
US$313
RitzCarlton.com
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$161
  • Beachfront
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$132
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$142
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$246
US$616
US$553
getaroom.com
4,533 results
All reviewszen poolcircus teamdeck restaurantchef de villagemain barflying trapezeevening showscrazy signsspecial thanksa la carte restaurantwater sportsfamily holidaymeal timesgreat holidaysports activitiespool gamesinterconnecting rooms
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This was our 3rd trip to Bali but first at Club Med. We spent 14 nights there and loved everything about it. The all inclusive food, drinks and non stop entertainment was faultless.

We got to know Chief of the village JB, Pierre and the magnificent team of GO's and restaurant staff so well that they felt like family. They knew us all by name.. Impressive!!

The kids club was great fun, trapeze circus school an absolute highlight, thanks to Molly, BenJ, Jack and the rest of the team for making it so memorable. Also to Clayton, Sandy, Son and all the of the kids club GO's who always made the day exciting.

The themed shows at the theatre every night were so clever and entertaining. The kids couldn't wait to go whilst we could sip a cocktail at the outdoor bar then join them for more dancing and singing... True party atmosphere for young and old. Thank you Dora, Rosie and Nyoman and the rest of the bar team, for the great service..

The ambience and the food at the restaurants were fantastic. Well done to Ravin and Sam (executive & head chefs) for the enormous variety and great quality food. Special mention must go to Dogan the restaurant host for his excellent service and hospitality.. True gentleman.

The resort is well set up and accessible. Pool was nice with comfortable sun lounges and drink service. The beach was also nice for a change, with bar service which felt luxurious.

Club Med was a perfect holiday for my family of 5 and it ticked all the boxes. Cannot wait to return!!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Chrissie P
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is our 2nd Club med vacation in 9 months. Club Med Bali had certainly lived up to our expectation and mini club is the best highlight.

Location:

Club med is located in the Nusa Dua area, which consists a number of brand resorts. The whole area is very nice and felt safe but unlike Phuket which has a mini mart and massage parlor right outside of club med entrance, it is 15 mins walk to the nearest mall (Bali Collection) or the market. It can get quite hot. Taxi is 25,000RP within the Nusa Dua area. People recommend you are from club med from the waist band, hence, if you want to be more discreet, remove the waist band. The infrastructure in Bali has improved after the APEC meeting but still not great, it is at least 1-1.5 hours from Club med to Ubud and other main tourist areas.

Room:

After being through our first club med experience in Phuket, we learnt not to expect a modern five star hotel of room, but I must say from a comparative stand point, Club Med Bali is definitely newer and the cleaning staff also do a more thorough job than their counter parts in Thailand. The toilet cover in one of our room is loose with a broken screw, I made a point of not reporting it and nothing was done for the week that we were there. I think the management can certainly try to do a better job in keeping up the room maintenance.

Mini Club:

We went as two families with four children ranging from 2 to 11 years old and tried all three: mini club, junior club and petit club. All the kids had a great time and wanted to spend more time. Clayton (head of all mini club) is an amazing talent, he hosts all the mini club performances with his own twists. My 2 year old boy loved him so much and he kept running up to him during the boy v.s. girl competition. In fact, all the GOs in Clayton's team are very much adored by the kids, Nur, Helmy(spelling ?) is my daughter's two favorite GOs. Definitely recommend you to send your kids to the respected aged club to enjoy some great fun.

Food:

The food is good but not exceptional. It has enough choices and the taste is generally good. The buffet restaurant can be crowded at times but not really an issue. We had hoped there would be more seafood and suggest management could consider it for the future.

Others:

We spent one day outside Clubmed and it was so so. We hired a local driver and his van for 450K RP/day, The elephant riding price is shocking compares to Phuket, 45-60US$ per person for 30 mins. So we did not do it. The monkey forest is good but the monkeys are only focused on grabbing banana from your hand and can be too aggressive for little kids' liking. We didn't explore much in Ubud but feels the cultural component is overrated, but how can you really blame any major tourist area for being over commercialized nowadays.

All in all, we had a great time at Club Med Bali.My daughter asked me why can't she have one year vacation and my two year old boy already wanted to go back.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank yfang2002
Reviewed 21 March 2014

It was my 1st trip to Club Med with my girl friends, and we decided on Bali since we wanted a short vacation. We certainly had a ball of a time and I would say our trip was truly value for money. To sum it up - a fun filled and entertaining holiday!
There were loads of activities to keep us busy i.e. aqua aerobics, yoga, gym classes, soaking in a jacuzzi, dancing & drinking @ the bar, or simply strolling & relaxing by the beach.
We were entertained nightly by their multi talented GOs, and even the GM participated in the performances as well - how impressive! Also love those specially designed costumes, so colorful and vibrant.
The GOs were so friendly, sociable and helpful. Amazed by their second to none service. Their F & B staff were also very welcoming. The manager took the trouble to visit us during our meals, most certainly to ensure we have pleasant meals I guess. Nevertheless, there's room for improvement on their Chinese cuisines and monotonous selection of dishes.
Overall, the property and rooms especially needed some refurbishment. The rooms were basic, small and 'old'. The shower room was tiny and there were no bed room slippers to be found either. Anyway, holidays were meant to be spent and enjoyed outdoors.
We would personally like to thank Pamela for the welcoming introduction, Clayton for the 'walking' brief, Pierre for his gym and yoga sessions (and most honored for his dinner invitation), Zachary for ensuring our pleasant and enjoyable meals, Ravin (the Executive Chef) for his specially cooked crab dish - hmm, yummy finger licking good - applause! Also not forgetting our sweet Maya for arranging our private tour, Dogan for getting to know us at the bar, and special thanks goes to JB for bidding us farewell. And those who have crossed our path during our short stay - Made, Bullet, Matt, Godlief ( our 'Ms Malaysia').
Overall, we were satisfied and happy with our stay. Looking forward to share more exciting holiday experiences with CLUB MED - thumbs up!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Meylee3626
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is the 9th Club Med resort that my family have visited. I used to rate Albion as number one, but it has been replaced by Bali. My stay there was mind blowing!

I am glad that I did not make a wrong choice. I persuaded my immediate family to switch from Banyan Tree to Club Med, as we are long time Club Med fans.

The booking with the Singapore office was not smooth when the staff in Singapore Office informed me the Great Member programme is only valid in Bintan, Phuket and Cherating. I was surprised to hear that. Nonetheless, I went without any expectations of privileges of the Great Members.

AS we visited many Club Med before, we do have a certain service expectation. Man, I can tell you, Bali had just raised that level to a new height.

Rooms were just moderate as the resort was built 25 years ago. For guests who mind about the rooms, club med may not be your choice as the air con and fridge were quite old. Shower areas aren't as polish as any 4-5 star resort. This is not club med offers.

a) Programmes
The man of the resort, JB did a fantastic job, with help from his lieutenants. To name a few, Yigit (bar manager), Ravin (chef), Pertama (restaurant Manager), Ibram (room manager). The whole management team just clicked, from the way things are done and one can really feel the energy of the resort, it was electrifying.

If you are looking for a resort that is packed with activities, all inclusive, not to worry about your children, club med is number one. I strongly recommend this club to you. It is value for money as everything is inclusive except the gift shop, special drinks and exclusive tours. Otherwise, you will be occupied everyday, even kayaking, wind surfing and snorkelling are FOC, conducted by specialists.

Personally, I enjoyed sipping coffee by the beach bar, enjoying the cool breeze that met my face.

Word of Appreciation
We really appreciate the service provided by JB and his team (Yigit, Ravin, Rob, Specialist restaurant manager), not forgetting Tino, Hakim by the bar and the two ladies by the beach bar.

I am now planning another holiday with club Med at the end of the year, see you again.

Room Tip: If you want quietness, choose room far away from the main lobby (nearer to the Spa). A new swimming pool was readied for adults to relax, equipped with Jaccuzi. One is not allowed to talk too loudly. Hence, it is good for honey mooners and couples. The rooms are also newer. The cons is that it takes 10 mnutes to reach the main lobby. If you want better rooms near the lobby, choose the Deluxe room on the ground floor as they are bigger and ask for a view facing the sea.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank wviwc66
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This will be my 2nd visit to Club Med Bali for their annual Body and Soul event. What can I say except it was even more awesome this year as it was last year. If you love a holiday where fun and fitness, health and harmony can all be had in one location then this is your place. Lisa and Lyndley from Australia presented fantastic classes during this special event in addition to the GO fitness team of Gasper and Kadek, and what a wonderful 10 days we had dancing, yoga-ing, stretching and tabata-ing our bodies. The GOs at the bar are just amazing, nothing is too much trouble and a smile and a chat is always had. Special thanks to Gavin and Hakim - you guys rock the bar and are an absolute credit to your work. In the restaurant, the food is fantastic. There is so much choice and the quality is second to none. Executive chef Rivin and Dogan on the floor went beyond the call of duty for a special celebration for my husband's birthday. Rob, Sagar, Phillipe and JB - you're all amazing too and the energy that you create is extraordinary and makes staying at Club Med Bali the perfect holiday. Hopefully we will be seeing you all again next year, but in the meantime keep up the great work and know that as a guest at the resort, the "awesomeness" you created is appreciated greatly. Thanks again for a fantastic 10 days in paradise. PS The new Zen Pool is beautiful, can't wait to see it completely finished in all its glory.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends