“Fantastic Family Holiday”

Ranked #12 of 53 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Perth, Australia
“Fantastic Family Holiday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

We love Club Med and Bali did not disappoint. The staff are their number 1 asset and they make you and your family feel extremely welcome. A big thank you to Sandy, Pierre, Kori, Godleif, Perrin and Irawan. The grounds are amazing, great for the kids and the parents. You get to have so much fun with your kids - it is the perfect family holiday. We also made friends with other families and we are still in contact. We look forward to our next stay. Thank you.

Room Tip: We had the deluxe rooms because we wanted ground floor and we were close to the reception and pool w...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (557)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Hi JB and all GO Team club med Bali !
Me and my sister stayed for 11nights.
We had a great time at club med Bali with very friendly JB and GO team.

The night shows were good.
Activities were all fun and good.
The food was amazing.

But the best is probably GO's all of them absolutely fantastic and the service was just perfect!
They always me like I'm part of their family.

Special regards to
JB, Pierre, Rob, Geoff, kayla, Teresa, sunny, Jessica, Akram, Gavin, Kori, Dian, cello, cruse and William.
I really enjoy talk and playing with them and I never felt boring from morning till midnight because of them.

It was my BEST holiday in my life~
I can't wait to go back to club med Bali this year:)

Thanks a million 'fantastic team!'

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

C'komo - Mr Clayton and team - Brilliant for allowing my husband and i have the perfect break! The activities they provided our children did not want to leave. Everyday was WOW for my children .. the excitement in their eyes every morning was priceless......
JB, Pierre & Rob - for the endless questions and the energy your GO's provide makes you feel young again..
Nothing was too much trouble ...
Club Med is full of energy, spirit , activities , shows and fun...This does not mean you have to join in - but you want to.
Body & Soul - this should be a constant inclusion - the program is a brilliant concept ..
We did Yoga ( Jessica ) everyday, Enjoyed the appropriate menu and tinkled in Tarot & Crystal Readings ( Renae & Paul )
Not to mention endless games of golf and tennis..
The new ZEN POOL ( Adults Only ) perfect treat, unwind in peace by the pool looking out to the sea.( More Beverages , even selected alcohol beverages would be nice and nibbles) .. Thanks for, the cold towels and mini massages from the Spa girls . My husband and i had and Ultimate Indulgence Package - unbelievable - ( Sati and Asti ?) Thank you Club Spa for this amazing and well needed indulgence . At the end of my holiday i had the Frangipani Body Glow , wish i had this at the beginning to. My skin has never felt or smelt better...... Perfect after a week in the sun..
Overall, i could not fault Club Med Bali.
The added bonus of meeting friends for life - Jolene ..

1 Thank rosiep160
ClubMedAP, General Manager at Club Med Bali, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Rosie P,

I am very glad to read your feedback and thank you for posting your positive comments.

Indeed, the team here in Bali is very dedicated to our guests and I am glad this helped to make a perfect holiday.

The New Zen pool for adults already receives great praises and is a great new addition to our concept where adults can relax in their own private and tranquil area. Glad you enjoyed.

Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

I staied 13days at club med Bali.
It was so good, it's more than happy, more than great,
every single GO are so nice to people even House kipper.
especially I call them Boss(?) Group(lol) JB,Pierre I can't forget u guys care us all the the ime.
and handsome Rob^^My Best friends Jeoff,Akram,Dian. You guys just just amazing.
for me I didn't want come back to home. because of u guys.
and friendly Bar GO lovely Jessica and Gavin,Irawan..
also So Lovely Korean GO Team. Teressa,Kayla,Sunny,Layla,Cruze....

I was really happy to stay in bali. cause They Make me and my sister comfortable, like family.
I love Bali GO Team.
already miss all people.
Thanks every one.

1 Thank Gigi3612
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is our 4th time at CM Bali , this time we convinced our friends to come and we all had a great time , JP came and spoke to us almost every day to ensure we were enjoying our stay , so thank you to JP and most of the GO's especially the kids club team , our kids love it there and beg us to return each year . Another thank you to Chef Ravin ( I think ) he made sure we ate prior to our early departure and the food was great every day .

1 Thank Shane B
Dear Shane B,

Thank you so much for your 4th visit and great feedback.

Our Kids Clubs and Kids Club GO’s certainly know how to entertain the kids with all the activities: flying trapeze, archery, golf, tennis lessons and watersports … Kids really have a great holiday while parents can also join in or relax by the new Zen Pool if they prefer.

Looking forward to see you again soon in one of our 80 Resorts worldwide or in Bali again..

Brisbane, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Club med Bali...never again!! I must say this has been the worst holiday ever. Such a disappointment seeing as our previous stay at club med Phuket was fantastic.
The GO's at Bali were nothing like Phuket, in Bali they were rude and showed major favoritism to some guests and ignored others like us all together!
I took my daughter to the toilet in the Main area and after washing my hands saw my dress had a chemical on it and had bleached it. Obviously the cleavers had not wiped the bench properly! I reported it to reception who took my room number. Heard nothing, so I saw the GO who checked us in and went and followed up and cake back and saw he and said go see reception and ask for "Mel" and take the dress with me or photos. I took the dress, asked for "Mel"but instead got a different guy who couldn't care less, never apologized once, didn't want to see the dress (if he bothered to look he would have seen the marks were at the exact height of the bathroom sink and he could of smelt the horrid chemical!) and all he said was fill out this form and send it off basically. Really? Not even an Apology? Most business's will go out if their way to rectify a problem, not club med Bali!
Kids club - was great until my 4 year old was singing the song "Barbie girl" at kids club. Some lyrics from this song "kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky." Really club med thinks this is appropriate for 4 year olds????? I complained to the GO who just stood there looking at me, with no response. My kids didn't go to kids club after this!
Obviously one of the more privileged guests was smoking at dinner in a no smoking area and a GO was dining with him. After smoke number 2 got lit I had to complain to a waiter to have him stop. Surely the GO should of stopped him?? She was dining with him!!
There were 2 staff who deserve praise and these were 2 bar staff, Wawan and dwija. Always a smile on their face and always very helpful. Perhaps the rest of your staff could learn from them!!
The rooms were very average, the air conditioned did not work properly in one of our rooms. Has maintenance come but it still didn't work properly.
And to top off this terrible stay, we arrive for our scheduled departure at 6pm and at 6:10pm still nothing. My husband goes and asks and turns out they hadn't organised it for 6pm. This is even after going to reception 2 times before and them photocopying my flight details and telling me it would be 6pm. Again no apology, and they had to get a taxi from the front as they hadn't arranged our transfer! What a fantastic send of club med!!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Savari11
Dear Mrs Savari11,

I am sorry to read this feedback and that your holiday was not in line with your expectations especially since Club Med Bali was recently awarded the 2014 Travellers Choice Award for families.

I am also sorry to read that your departure transfer was delayed 10min. I am glad the team was able to sort out the issue quickly and order the next available taxi for you.

I will review your feedback with my management team here in Bali.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

My holiday pay equated to a week's stay at Club Med Bali. Looking at a promotional photograph of the pool, I thought, 'Why not?'
Within 72 hours, I was poolside.
There was a fleeting moment when I questioned my impulsiveness. What if I got bored, holidaying alone in a country I knew nothing about, unable to speak a word of the local language?
Those doubts dissipated the moment I arrived.
Club Med's G.Os are employed to ensure guests have an incredible time.
If they see a lone traveller, they make an extra effort to engage them.
I met Pascaline at the resort's main bar on my first day in Bali.
She took me on a tour of the resort, introducing me to as many people as she could find as we went, and made sure I would not be eating alone that night.
Before I knew it, I had friends.
My stay (24/03/2013 - 28/03/2014) also coincided with the Body and Soul program, meaning I had no shortage of activities within the resort to keep me occupied.
It's unlikely I would have had the budget or the motivation to try so many new things otherwise.
Being so well catered for also meant I never contracted Bali belly.
Whether it was advice on the best place for a massage in Nusa Dua, a crash course in basic French or an explanation of Nyepi customs, I could rely on Club Med Bali's staff and my fellow guests to keep me entertained, informed and happy.
Thanks for a blissful week, guys :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Grand Mirage Resort
Grand Mirage Resort
#9 of 29 in Tanjung Benoa
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,782 reviews

Been to Club Med Bali? Share your experiences!