I recently spent a 3 night/4 day vacation at this resort. I was traveling with my family and wanted a place to relax and I couldn't have chosen a better place than this. Everything about this resort starting from location, hospitality, food, ambience etc etc is fantastic. Some pointers :
1. There are 2 pools - one for the family and the other one for couples
2. There are 2 bars - one open 24*7 and the other one by the beach open till evening
3. There are 2 restaurants
4. There are activities to keep your kids busy all day so that you can have some "Me" time.
In short, this is a perfect place to relax and enjoy a well earned vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At your feet lie clear waters and fine sand beaches. The Village of Bali is one of Club Med(R)'s most beautiful, an Indian Ocean pearl set in the Sunda archipelago. Beneath the coconut palms, by pools of lotus and water lilies, the bungalows with their sweeping roofs take their inspiration from Balinese architecture. A spirit of serenity wafts over Bali, and you can discover a way of celebrating life that is unique. Bali promises moments of grace for young and old, families and honeymooners too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Club Med and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Med Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Club Med
- Club Med Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Club Med
- Club Med Bali Nusa Dua