Club Med Bali
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$175
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$143
  • Breakfast included
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
US$320
US$310
Hotels.com
US$189
US$178
LuxuryCollection
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotels.com
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$162
  • Beachfront
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$132
US$610
StRegis.com
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$142
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$246
4,533 results
All reviewszen poolcircus teamdeck restaurantchef de villagemain barflying trapezeevening showscrazy signsspecial thanksa la carte restaurantwater sportsfamily holidaymeal timesgreat holidaysports activitiespool gamesinterconnecting rooms
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We have now stayed here 10 times in the last 20+ years, but this is the first time taking children and grandchildren. So 3 generations. It was the perfect place for all ages to enjoy and be together and do things together. Watching our son and grand son learn to windsurf with an amazing GO teaching them; seeing the grandchildren flying past on a trapeze; playing golf together while enjoying friendly competition and lessons run by the fabulous golf team; playing squash and table tennis with each other; playing soccer; doing yoga; enjoying the night shows. What an unbelievable time we had together. We will be back to do it again with the rest of the family.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We have just returned from 7 days at Club Med. Overall the experience was very good,
The resort is in an excellent location, and the staff are amazing. We felt very safe and well looked after.
The resort itself is a bit tired and showing its age. The only real complaint was the quality of the food. I always rate a resort's food on the quality of their breakfast buffet. The buffet is extensive, however most of the food was just average, especially the "cook to order" stations. Lunch and dinner was OK, but very busy!
Bar staff are excellent and the activities for our teenagers was outstanding.
Overall a really nice vacation.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Gordyj64
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We visited here when it was almost new in 1994 and fell in love - but unlike many places that you fall in love with, we never fallen OUT of love with it. We loved it with little children/babies - the baby sitters were awesome back then, the staff warm and friendly, the activities superb, the food to die for and the surf was wonderful. Then with 8/11/14 year olds we still loved it - all the above plus, now the childrens clubs were WONDERFUL, and then there was a TRAPEZE to spice things up. What a blast! Even the kids got in on it. And still the village was beautiful and the staff and their evening shows were spectacular. As the kids grew older we discovered that they had fallen in love with Club Med too, and in particular this one. They loved everything above, PLUS being able to go out and shop for bargains in the local streets with us. Back in the Club food was never an issue. It was always freshly prepared, beautifully presented and something for absolutely everyone. My children were introduced to so many cuisines of the world. We visited year after year and then 3 years passed without a visit till now. Just my wife and I visited. It was beautiful. More beautiful than I had remembered. To everything above, now add a ZEN pool. A stunning, peaceful haven for adults to lie in tropical PARADISE. And soon it will overlook the brand new restaurant which should make it even more beautiful. The food was still sensational (the lovely hosts now give you a squirt of alcohol skin cleanser as you arrive which gave me a even better sense of hygeine). The main pool now covered by a superb shade sail is now a better (cooler) temperature, and less sunscreen required!! The golf course was a hoot, but of course, this is not the season for surf on the Nusa Dua side of the island. The ONLY thing that wasnt perfect!

My final words of compliment are reserved for the G.O.'s - who whilst different from those in 1994 - share many of the same traits - warm, friendly, fun loving, get with kids, keen to make your experience wonderful. They are talented and driven and put on the most wonderful shows in the evenings - and they're not professional entertainers. In particular we were made to feel very special by Shira, who greeted us, and then shared a meal with us. You couldnt meet a more interesting and enthusiastic person. We were immensely impressed with Sian and Emily from the "Circus Team" - we watched in awe as they helped a whole new generation of children (and adults) from all over the planet conquer their fears of heights and revel in the trapeze. They worked tirelessly and pushed themselves to the extreme, and yet were cheery and engaging when we had the pleasure of dining with them.
Ravin, the Chef, remembered my wife and I and my family, and went out of his way to help us get a booking in the a-la-carte restaurant, which was lovely of him.
Lina, one of the waitresses also remembered us - not bad after 3-4 years.
Oka, the Golf pro, also remembered my children, down to their NAMES and hairstyles (OK, my boys had afro's at the time).
All in all - Club Med - you've still got it. Well done.

Oh, by the way, the main bar serves up some sensational cocktails - the hard part is that they are included in the package, the bartenders are enthusiastic, and its easy to just have too many!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms in the "4000" block are close to everything! - ours at 4006, was on the ground floor, with no stairs to climb and was the CLOSEST to the Zen pool - PERFECT!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ashimm02
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was my first visit to any club med so I wasn't sure what to expect. I, personally, live in paradise. At first, I wasn't appeal to the idea to go to a beach resort but I went for the experience anyway.
I stayed there for 9 days 8 nights. The overall GO are excellent. They are friendly and funny. From the very beginning, I was comfortable. The rooms are ok but when there are issues, the housekeeping manager Iber took care of it. Iber along with the other housekeeping team Cello and Sagar ate lunch and dinner with us most of the time. I laughed more than I ate.
The bar is awesome! Palitha and Nina are willing to try new drinks at my request! They will come hang with me too! There is never a dull moment at my stay in club med Bali!
Th fitness center have limited equipment but is doable. The fitness coach Pierre is awesome. When no one shows up at the class, he is willing to do a different kind of exercise that will challenge me! Nian is also a great power walk leader.
The food is good too...
Overall, this is a memorable vacation for me!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Cynthiachung94
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We decided to give Club Med Bali a try just for a change as we usually head to Club Med Cherating. It was pleasant. Rooms are bigger but a bit bare. Had an issue with front office, but Danny-front office and Ibra-housekeeping managers handled the situation perfectly and they really looked after us very well for the rest of our stay. View from the rooms are average as the deluxe rooms are on the ground level. The bar area is nice. The beach is not to our preference as the sand was not white. Mind, you it's clean though. Food was good, no complains. Liked the tennis court and driving range area. Pool is fine. GOs were friendly. Perhaps we'll visit again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple