Amazing all-inclusive place for families. We went with our 2 1/2 year old.
Plus: (1) Petit Club is run by people who seem to really care, and daily activities change to keep things interesting (fish feeding, painting, beach).
(2) Rooms are clean and spacious for deluxe garden rooms with terrace.
(3) Food is one of the best things here (especially for dinner), You can try a different thing every night and never get tired of the selection (western, italian, french, japanese, malay, korean, chinese, indian). Chefs are also easily accessible. Much better than typical all-inclusive resort food.
(4) There is thoughtful baby area (with fridge stocked with canned baby food, milk, juice), plus bottle warmer/ sterilizer, microwave, kids plates/utensils, for those with infants.
(5) The grounds are immaculate, and amazing for children to run around in. My daughter especially loved the friendly squirrels that let you feed them, and resident lizards Charlie and Bruce, and colourful coy fish in their zen-like lotus pond (which you walk over on the multiple covered walkways).
(6) We did yoga in the mornings in raised huts by the beach (kept picture-perfect by grounds-crew that swept the beach regularly), and there were so many varieties of seating choices/loungers/ day beds (shaded/ not) by the beach or pool.
(7) Lots of evening activities on resort - shows/ games/ - though can get a bit cheesy after awhile.
(8) Staff remember your name!
Few (minor downsides)
(1) it was a little far to go to excursions like Kintamani volcano (lots of time spent on bus, in traffic).
(2) Bathroom was a bit small, with no tub, but otherwise had all amenities of 5 star hotel
(3) pool too shallow and warm to swim (but good for kids). Aerobics classes/ beach volleyball, were no-shows even though on schedule. Pick-up soccer of staff vs resort-goers is a lot of fun.
(4) Spa is wonderful, but on the expensive side. Book on site- as may get discounts (not offered online).
Book more than 1 week if you want to see excursions (many to choose from - we especially loved the white-water rafting), and make use of the amazing resort grounds. Also check out Bali Collections (to eat outside resort/ different nightlife).
Would go back in a heart-beat !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At your feet lie clear waters and fine sand beaches. The Village of Bali is one of Club Med(R)'s most beautiful, an Indian Ocean pearl set in the Sunda archipelago. Beneath the coconut palms, by pools of lotus and water lilies, the bungalows with their sweeping roofs take their inspiration from Balinese architecture. A spirit of serenity wafts over Bali, and you can discover a way of celebrating life that is unique. Bali promises moments of grace for young and old, families and honeymooners too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Club Med and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Med Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Club Med
- Club Med Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Club Med
- Club Med Bali Nusa Dua