Suksma to all the staff at Suma Hotel. My gorgeous room was more like a 5 star room at a budget price. The location is perfect for dolphin & whale watching (I was lucky to see both). The pool was large enough to swim laps and the restaurant/bar was perfect. I will return to the Suma Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali, Indonesia - Singaraja