Suma is awesome. The staff are great, the pool is great, and they provide. Breakfast on our balcony! My only complaint is that there was too much furniture in our room Even without the chairs an table put into the balcony. It would have felt less cramped without it. Also the mosquito net was not well designed. Other than that we had a great stay and would go back. Epic pool! Seriously.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali, Indonesia - Singaraja