I can not recommend this hotel!
I don't know why everybody is so positive about this hotel. The walls of standard rooms are so thin, that it is almost if your neighbors are in bed with you. You hear EVERYTHING.
Everything else is just mmhaa. The staff is oke, but certainly not amazing. There is a standard breakfast like in every other hotel, nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali, Indonesia - Singaraja