So the hotel is nice. Lovely lush foliage all over the grounds. The staff were very nice and efficient. The pool clean and lovely.
The room however, not so much. It was the smallest room I've ever been in I believe. Hardly room to move around the bed. Internet was very slow and sporadically disappeared.
And then there's the beach:
Don't let the travel guides fool you. The beach (only 200 feet away) is dirty. Lots of garbage, water was muddy, old boats tied up all over the beach. I did not even want to get in the water for fear of what sharp trash I might step on.
So,, while it's not the hotel's fault... you are most likely going there for some beach time.. and in that case you're in for a surprise (the same issue for any hotel there actually). Lovina beach just in not clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali, Indonesia - Singaraja