Hotel is very nice, rooms are clean and very spacious. We stayed there for 4 nights but we moved to another room, as we had ants in our room in the ground floor. Bed has mosquito net, which is great, there is also TV, AC and fridge in every room. Pool is great with very nice surroundings, but when we stayed there, we could not lie by the pool as there were very few deckchairs. It is located just 100m to the beach from where you can go on morning dolphin watch, however you can not lie on the beach because there are too many boats and trash (which is not actually hotels fault). Staff was very friendly and food was great, we ate dinner or lunch there every day and the prices are ok. Wi-fi in rooms was slow but it worked better at the pool. I would reccomend it, it is a great value for price :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali, Indonesia - Singaraja