I staying one night for dolphin watch. I reached at 5pm and the room is full of mosquito. The staffs had gave us the mosquito spray. Suma Hotel staffs were very nice, they will greet us and very helpful. When we back from dolphin watch, they will prepare the water pail for us to wash our leg. We had tried for massage in Suma hotel,it is good. The breakfast is a bit small size. The bed is not so comfortable. My partner and I heard some voice on our roof at 3am, we cannot sleep for whole night and we found it was a kitten on the roof. Overall the superior room we booked was very big size, just the mosquito problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali, Indonesia - Singaraja