“Small clean family run hotel”
Review of Villa Jaya

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Singaraja
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Small clean family run hotel in great location friendly staff nice pool great rooms for the price you pay has a small restaurant which produces nice and inexpensive meals, great for travelers on a budget

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I stayed here before and intend staying here again this year. It is clean, comfortable and has friendly and helpful staff. The pool area is great and is a very relaxing spot to spend a few hours. There are a number of cafe's/Warung's close by and easy walking distance from the hotel.

Room Tip: Although it is walk down a lane/street to the hotel, you are not far from the good eateries
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We stayed here for two nights and room upstair was comfortable, clean and looks like in new house. There was no smell in the room, bed sheets and towels were clean and fresh. We took the room with AC. Swiming pool worked from 8am-8:30pm. Staff very friendly and helpful. We would defenetly recomend this place.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Villa Jaya found us: a young guy on the beachfront asked us if we were looking for accommodation and when we said yes he asked us to follow him a short distance to the hotel (he receives a small commission). It's a small hotel, maybe 9 or 10 rooms. We booked an air conditioned twin room downstairs. As others have mentioned, the staff are friendly, there's a nice swimming pool, and it's off the street so it's nice & quiet yet only 5 minutes walk to shops and restaurants.

It's ideal as a budget hotel, a bit more upmarket than a home stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank TonesterWA
Reviewed 20 September 2012

This place was just great. Nice spacy rooms with AC or fan,very clean(cleaning every day + new tovels).Nice bathroom.Villa is aside of busy street so you will have nice,quite and pleasant stay there if you look for such place.
Great and very clean pool.Managers realy take care of this villa.All staff is very friendly and helpfull.
Beach is just stone throw far.
If I ever comming back to Bali I will defenitely stay here again. I realy enjoyed it much:)

Room Tip: Rooms at first floor has almost sea view :)
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and really enjoyed it. The staff are friendly, kind and helpful often willing to chat.

The room was spacious and very clean (cleaned daily with new towels too). I had a fan room but didn't even need that. The pool is great for lazing around during the day and the restaurant serves up good food.

It is located off one of the main tourist streets so bars and restaurants are nearby. I recommend Warung Ayu, with its cheap and delicious food. The beach is a quick walk away.

I'd stay here again if I come back to Lovina.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank McSpawf
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I went to Lovina as part my long diving trip around Bali and Lombok and this one was suggested by one of dive centres I was in touch with.

I was very impressed with its lovely swimming pool as soon as I arrived! Rooms are clean and basic, blue color bed sheets were a bit hold back when I saw them first but they are very nice and clean.
It is very close to beach with around 3-5 min walt but do not expect to go and get your tan there. there are better places for sure in Lovina to relax on its Black sand beach.

Staff are nice and friendly and helpful. included breakfast can only be toast or pancake ! but you can still order others as you like.

Generally speaking it was one of the hotels out of 5 hotels I tried which worth the money and I had nice stay there.

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool side (Ground Floor) are more convenient
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo