“Relaxation right on the waterfront”

Aditya Beach Resort
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Singaraja
Bendigo
“Relaxation right on the waterfront”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We had to extend our stay. Loved this place: right on the beach front, with great uninterrupted views of the ocean from the day beds. Rooms were well maintained (our dripping tap was fixed within minutes of being reported), impeccably serviced (so clean and fresh!). Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Pool is beautiful. Restaurant very good (if not terribly exciting).

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

Excellent staff, great pool, beautiful rooms, fantastic restaurant. Did I say excellent staff.

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed at - down to earth people who seem to genuinely enjoy their work, lovely rooms, authentic Balinese cuisine served at the very reasonably priced restaurant.

They have whiskey!

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We had decided to venture to Lovina for a night to see if we wanted to include it in future trips.We had not pre-booked accommodation and stopped at a few places before we chose the Aditya. The resort was very quiet and we were able to negotiate a very good price for a sea front room.It was spotlessly clean and very comfortable.The balcony and gazebo had uninterrupted views and provided a peaceful place to just chill out.
The pool is lovely and you can get a range of snacks and drinks from the bar there.
We only had the one evening meal at the restaurant and unfortunately it wasn't the best,but that could have been choices.Breakfast,however was great!
The reception staff both at check-in and out were exceptionally friendly and efficient and that's the first and last impression that we had of this Resort!

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are worth the extra!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank selaiwortel
Moonta, Australia
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Well it had been years since our last stay, and what can I say its still a very well run place. Stayed 7 nights and could not fault it. We dont eat much in hotels on holiday, but we did here, the food was of high quality, and not badly priced. Staff simply fantastic. Used the bar at the pool and ate snacks there too, all good. Just remember you can neg price on room if not booked out, I did.

Room Tip: Pay a bit more and get sea front.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times, it is simple but nice. But i would not pay more then 80$ pn internet is very bad, pool is ok, beach well i would stay in the pool. Close to lovina, for 2 days perfect, dolfines i would nit wake up for at four in the morning.

Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank N I I N
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed 24 January 2013

This hotel was exactly what my family was looking for after our trip to the Gili's was cancelled due to bad weather. We wanted to escape from the hustle, bustle and congested, polluted Kuta and find somewhere tranquil, Aditya was a godsend. The staff are lovely , the pool terrific and the seaview room was great value. We lounged on our terrace or the gazebo by the beach to read and sip coctails and suck in the fresh air for 4 days.
The buffet breakfast was good but the menu OK , like most restaurants there seems to be a limited and very similar Indonesian selection.
The gardens were immaculate, rooms spotless and I repeat............the staff were extremely hospital who loved to chat.
Hawkers were not allowed off the beach to harrass you

Room Tip: Get a seaview room, its like having your own home and garden
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I have no idea what others complain about and I am qute critical myself and stayed in all sorts of top class hotels. I had a marvelous stay here. I got a beachfront Deluxe room with good bathroom, verandah, 10 meters from sea, so nice sound of the surf. Hotel is close to a busy road, which one can hear in the restaurant.and pool. But I loved the food and atmosphere, also breakfast nothing wrong with. Eggs made to order. Nice pool. Nice walk on beach to fishing village next to it and Muslim school (which I visited early morning before the classes started)..
My driver recommended it to me as he has always satisfied clients when staying there.
Only 10 channels on the TV but has 2 film channels and BVN (Dutch) and a German and French channel. Marvelous large pool with bar and seats under water.
Very nice, palace-style reception area and nice staff. Free internet computer in lobby, all day and night (when switched on by staff). Thorougly recommended and believe me, when I say so it IS true. Don't believe the negative moaners who complain about everything. Only remark is that for a bit more than the price I paid I had a big villa with private pool in Tabanan (see my other reviews) but that was not on a beach. There is not much of a sunset, though.

Room Tip: Get a Deluxe room at beachfront, I had 141 and loved it.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Singaraja
Adirama Beach Hotel
#13 of 23 in Lovina Beach
Aneka Lovina Beach Hotel
Aneka Lovina Beach Hotel
#3 of 12 in Singaraja

Been to Aditya Beach Resort? Share your experiences!