What a great place to stay. Right on the waterfront, refreshing sea breezes to relax in your own personal gazebo overlooking the ocean. Staff are very friendly.
For an older hotel, it's still a great place. Great value for money.
The gardens are very green and well kept, makes the whole place feel relaxing.
One negative, is its a 15 minute walk to the nearest ATM, so cash up before you arrive.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aditya Beach Resort with its colorful flowers is an individual Balinese styled resort, which lies at the heart of Lovina Beach – Singaraja – North of Bali is absolutely offering the friendliness and romantic home-based, an ideal location to relax since its location is away from the crowd as in Kuta and Sanur. Moreover, spending your holiday here at Aditya Beach Resort assure you to encounter some local dolphins along the beach.Two beach restaurants, swimming pool, sunken bar, sea water sport, free safety box, gazebo, laundry service, money changer, tour desk, postal service, doctor on call, parking lot, credit card accepted and telecommunication service will make an unforgettable experience to the guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aditya Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aditya Beach Hotel Kalibukbuk
- Aditya Beach Resort Bali, Indonesia - Singaraja