We have been to Bali 16 times, on holidays, so did not have unrealistic expectations for this hotelo.
Maybe we were unlucky but we had a family with three children in the room directly above us. They jumped & ran about the room till well after midnight & the noise carried clearly to us below them.
The bathroom was a wet room type room.......with a shower rose coming straight ouyt from on of the walls. No cubile or any screen to stop the water spraying about. The room thus became very wet & the tiles very slippery. The wash basin was outside this room, in the main room....& was vey inconvenient.
There was a bad raw sewerage type smell coming from the drainage hole in the bathroom. We left the exhaust fan on in an endeavour to clear the small but to no avail.
We were in a superior garden view room. It was basic & only had unlined curtains over the windows - thus causing the room to be too light & therefore affected our sleeping. The bed only had a single light sheet...........no cover or blankets. If we turned the3 air conditioner off the room became stifling & when it was on it was too cold to sleep. We had to rug up with clothes to be somewhat comfortable.
The breakfast was very basic & limited for a hotel of such a size. We had a very good evening meal at their restaurant. Their staff were the friendliest I have struck on the island. The gardens & grounds were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aditya Beach Resort with its colorful flowers is an individual Balinese styled resort, which lies at the heart of Lovina Beach – Singaraja – North of Bali is absolutely offering the friendliness and romantic home-based, an ideal location to relax since its location is away from the crowd as in Kuta and Sanur. Moreover, spending your holiday here at Aditya Beach Resort assure you to encounter some local dolphins along the beach.Two beach restaurants, swimming pool, sunken bar, sea water sport, free safety box, gazebo, laundry service, money changer, tour desk, postal service, doctor on call, parking lot, credit card accepted and telecommunication service will make an unforgettable experience to the guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aditya Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aditya Beach Hotel Kalibukbuk
- Aditya Beach Resort Bali, Indonesia - Singaraja