Before I left Australia I purchased a new motor bike in Bali a Honda Vario 125. (You don't need anything bigger). I decided to do something different this time and take a bike ride around Bali (415km). I planned 3 days 2 nights. ( I am over 60, so all you older travels try new adventures it is great fun :) ) This review is the first hotel in Lovina. I was staying at the Ping Hotel in Seminyak for 19 days (already done a review). The first night of the bike ride I stayed at Aditya Beach Resort Lovina. The Aditya is one of the older hotels in Lovina set in beautiful surroundings on the beach front. Okay now for the review of the resort. Start of by saying the staff are very friendly and helpful. (This is very typical of Bali.) The rooms are a good size though only basic, very clean. The rooms look a bit tied manly because the hotel is old. The bathroom, toilet is very clean. The TV worked and also the A/C. However when I got to the room I was looking forward to having a cold beer. I opened the bar fridge and bugger everything is HOT. Why do hotels turn of the bar fridges? so much for the cold beer. I went up to the pool and had a medium cold beer. You have the be a mountain goat to climb the steps to the pool. (See Photos) The pool area has seen better days especially the chairs. I did not think the pool area was a nice place to relax. I went into Lovina for dinner so I can't comment on the resort menu. Breakfast is included in the price of the room. Breakfast is a buffet style what I had I enjoyed very much. The restaurant faces onto the beach, this made having breakfast nice and relaxing, I enjoyed my overnight stay at the resort, but I am sorry to say I would not stay there if I was going to stay for a longer period. The hotel rooms and especially the pool area need a bit of a facelift. I feel they over charge for there rooms by 100,000 - 150,000 IR ($15) per night. It is an Ok resort to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aditya Beach Resort with its colorful flowers is an individual Balinese styled resort, which lies at the heart of Lovina Beach – Singaraja – North of Bali is absolutely offering the friendliness and romantic home-based, an ideal location to relax since its location is away from the crowd as in Kuta and Sanur. Moreover, spending your holiday here at Aditya Beach Resort assure you to encounter some local dolphins along the beach.Two beach restaurants, swimming pool, sunken bar, sea water sport, free safety box, gazebo, laundry service, money changer, tour desk, postal service, doctor on call, parking lot, credit card accepted and telecommunication service will make an unforgettable experience to the guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Aditya Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aditya Beach Hotel Kalibukbuk
- Aditya Beach Resort Bali, Indonesia - Singaraja