This was our first trip to Bali and we were not really enjoying Bali at all, but the nice place of Villa Mahapala was it worth. We have no comparision with other Bali villas (as one guy wrote above), but we have much travel experience and can compare it with one of the most attractive hotel - Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi.
We love that place absolutly, the private atmosphere and the young, very friendly and helpful team as well. The service was at every time perfect.
For breakfast you can choose between 5-6 possibilities (like Japanese, Continental, American...). We were to all three breakfast time to late (due to our "appointment"), but this was no problem.
The beach is not so nice and the traffic is horrible for that small isle, the Balinese people like to rib you off, but the hotel is definitely the nicest place, you can stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Mahapala is a luxury resort villa located in the quiet village of Sanur. The Villa's unique feature is its focus on the twelve signs of the zodiac. Exceptionally designed with immaculate facilities, Villa Mahapala will leave you with an unforgettable impression of your holiday in Bali. Each of the elegant villas, complete with its own private pool, is individually designed on one of the zodiac signs. The zodiac theme continues throughout the Resort, and our tasteful and elegant atmosphere will ensure that our guests enjoy a personalized villa experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Mahapala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Mahapala Hotel Sanur
- Mahapala Hotel Sanur
- Villa Mahapala Bali/Sanur