Me and my girlfriend stayed here last June 2014. It was our weekend getaway and we weren't disappointed.
Not only the place is beautiful and relaxing, the location was perfect. The place is not to close to the crowd city center but also not to far where you can't go shopping to buy a thing or two.
The services were prompt and courteous. I love how the attendants were very helpful when we asked for some guide and tips for our self-adventure in Bali. However, they do offer their own tour packages which I think were good deals if you are not familiar with Bali.
Overall, it was definitely a great stay and an experience that I am surely looking forward when I visit Bali again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Mahapala is a luxury resort villa located in the quiet village of Sanur. The Villa's unique feature is its focus on the twelve signs of the zodiac. Exceptionally designed with immaculate facilities, Villa Mahapala will leave you with an unforgettable impression of your holiday in Bali. Each of the elegant villas, complete with its own private pool, is individually designed on one of the zodiac signs. The zodiac theme continues throughout the Resort, and our tasteful and elegant atmosphere will ensure that our guests enjoy a personalized villa experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and TravelUp so you can book your Villa Mahapala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Mahapala Hotel Sanur
- Mahapala Hotel Sanur
- Villa Mahapala Bali/Sanur