Well where do i start, this would have to be the best Villa we have ever stayed in. On arrival at the airport we where greeted by our driver and taken straight to the Villa, although he was friendly he didnt speak much. On arrival to the Villas we where greeted by Sri and Ardi, who then took us to our Villa. ( Villa C ) walking through the entrance was amazing we where blown away, beautiful gardens and pool area, then on entry to the villa wow, it was perfect. Frangepani flowers and hibiscus flowers dotted around the villa and our bed had flowers on it like a love scene, beautiful touch. A full kitchen area with on tap water, hot and cold this is the way to go, also a big standard size fridge :) Every morning we were greeted by the girls for a cooked breakfast and great conversation. As my husband was practising his Indonesian.
The cleaning was dicreetly done when we were out another great touch.In the evening the girls would come and turn down our bed leaving cookies sometimes flowers and closed our curtains.
If we went out of an evening on return the secruitiy guys would greet us, like they were truly making sure we were home safe.Thanks guys xx To Windi, Lu De, Made,Kadek, and Suti thankyou for your kindness you made our stay so wonderful. Ardi and Sri thankyou also for all your help especially Sri for your help with Garuda Airlines.The pool and gardeners always freindly and very disceet. And secruity guys we also would like to thankyou.Hope i havent missed anyone.We have travelled to bali many times this is truly a hidden gem.First time for us in Sanur maybe a little to quiet for us but for this holiday it was what we where looking for. Plenty of taxis around and only 65,000 rupiah to Legian anyway.A must do is to go to Charming for a meal,great food and great prices. To finish off we would like to say thanks for having us it was truly a fantastic place to stay couldnt ask for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zen Villa is a complex of beautiful private pool villas set in a quiet and lush tropical garden setting. Available as one, two, or in some cases, three bedrooms, each villa is unique, and features air-conditioned, king-size, en-suite bedrooms. The villa kitchens are well equipped, and adjoin an air-conditioned lounge area with LCD TV (cable) and DVD/CD player. A beautiful alfresco terrace is the perfect place to be served breakfast. This is an ideal resort for a couple, a family, or a group of friends - quiet and tranquil whilst being within easy reach of shops, restaurants and the beach. Guest service is our specialty. The friendly and knowledgeable team are available to assist from your first enquiry, right through to your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your The Zen Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zen Villas Hotel Sanur
- The Zen Villas Bali/Sanur