We stayed at the beautiful Zen Villas from the 15th-22nd of August. What can I say that hasn't already been said?
They are at the top of their game. From booking with the sales manager way back in March to departure just yesterday, everything went smoothly and ensured a stress-free holiday. It was our first time to Bali and staying here was a great introduction. The property is located away from the lively main road but near enough to walk and reception/security are happy to call a cab for you anytime.
Villa: We were given 2br Villa A (Serenity) and quite literally, our jaws dropped when Adi showed us in. From the water-feature steps by the gate to the rooms with glass doors looking out to the pool to the outdoor showers, it was beautiful. See pictures below. I like that it wasn't an open air living room and we could always lock the glass doors so my son wouldn't wander into the pool by himself.
Much to Adi's amusement, my son wanted to jump in the pool right away when we got there. I couldn't blame him, it was so inviting.I loved having the pool all to ourselves - my little boy learned how to swim here so we will always have a great memory of this place.
Staff: All are well-trained, very warm but still professional. They smile all the time -you can see they love what they do and are happy to help you in any way they can. We were allowed to check in early because the villa was ready and I think they knew we had a little boy with us who might need a rest. And..we were allowed to check out a bit late so as not to be too early at the airport.
Thank you so much Fiona for answering ALL our questions and allocating a villa perfect for our needs. Thank you so much Sri, Adi, Windi, Made, Kadek, Suti, Luh de, Ania, Angga, Dewa, Kadek and Nyoman (security), and all other staff for taking care of us especially my son. To Teja too who is their driver and took us to the airport.
You all made our holiday perfect and we will definitely be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zen Villa is a complex of beautiful private pool villas set in a quiet and lush tropical garden setting. Available as one, two, or in some cases, three bedrooms, each villa is unique, and features air-conditioned, king-size, en-suite bedrooms. The villa kitchens are well equipped, and adjoin an air-conditioned lounge area with LCD TV (cable) and DVD/CD player. A beautiful alfresco terrace is the perfect place to be served breakfast. This is an ideal resort for a couple, a family, or a group of friends - quiet and tranquil whilst being within easy reach of shops, restaurants and the beach. Guest service is our specialty. The friendly and knowledgeable team are available to assist from your first enquiry, right through to your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Zen Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zen Villas Hotel Sanur
- The Zen Villas Bali/Sanur