Had our summer holiday at the Zen Villas..couldnt fault it. Really spacious villa that was tastefully decorated. The outside area was just as nice with a massive Bagoda ( think thats how it's spelt ) with lots of cushions and a ceiling fan, that was perfect for relaxing or reading in the midday sun. The pool was nice and big enough for us all to have a splash around in. Staff were fantastic..from the reception to the maids you were always greeted with a warm smile and a helpful attitude. We all loved the Zen Villas experience and would definetly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zen Villa is a complex of beautiful private pool villas set in a quiet and lush tropical garden setting. Available as one, two, or in some cases, three bedrooms, each villa is unique, and features air-conditioned, king-size, en-suite bedrooms. The villa kitchens are well equipped, and adjoin an air-conditioned lounge area with LCD TV (cable) and DVD/CD player. A beautiful alfresco terrace is the perfect place to be served breakfast. This is an ideal resort for a couple, a family, or a group of friends - quiet and tranquil whilst being within easy reach of shops, restaurants and the beach. Guest service is our specialty. The friendly and knowledgeable team are available to assist from your first enquiry, right through to your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your The Zen Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zen Villas Hotel Sanur
- The Zen Villas Bali/Sanur