“Enjoyable beachside setting”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Enjoyable beachside setting”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed several meals at Toro Toro .It was conveniently located at the end of the gang on which our hotel was located ,and we often started our day with a cup of tea by the beach after out morning walk .Myself and 2friends alway ordered different meals from the menu each time we ate here ,and each time our meal was delicious . Service was good .Their wifi is very fast .Its lovely to sit by the beach and just gaze out to the horizon -it added to the ambience . I will definitely be eating here again next time I am in Sanur . .

Visited May 2014

“Warm Beer, 55 min wait & Cold Food”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

We went for a late beach front lunch at Toro Toro. Staff were friendly but that is the only positive thing I can say.

Beer was warm & when ordering my second I said please make sure that next one is cold. I also over heard a large table complaining about the same thing. Beer arrived, bottle cold, but beer warm. Not happy.

At the 40min mark I starting asking where are our meals?? Soon sir.... 45 min will be here soon. 50 min mark I told the waiter that if our meal are here within two min we were leaving. The restaurant was not that busy.

My meal arrived and I sat there waiting for my wife's to arrive = about 5 min and by that time my meal was cold & unenjoyable.

There was not explanation to why the meals took so long

We visit Sanur regularly and will not recommended or dine there again

Thank Paul Wei Ling ... M
Darwin
“Sunday Night's BBQ”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Loved the view, breeze and the food. They also have free wifi and hire bikes out - which we hired many times while we were there. We ate their breakfast, lunch and dinner (not all in the same day) and all were good. Sunday nights they have a BBQ with prawns, chicken and beef ribs which is excellent value!!

Visited May 2014
“Fantastic spot and fine foods”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Located directly at the beach with an extraordinairy menu with Indonisian and western food. I'd like to advise the Indonesian menus, especially nasi campoer and caramelized pineapple as dessert!

1 Thank PeLiiLeP
Bergen, Norway
“A great local restourant”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Great food, lovely view, and low prices. Have been eating breakfast there every morning while in Sanur.

Visited April 2014