The location of this hotel is a bit far from the main attractions or city centre in Bali. We went to the hotel by airport cap, it took approximately 45min to reach to the hotel. The driver got lost and thus called to the hotek to look for the exact location. Once, we reached, we received a warm welcome by the hotel staffs, of course servered with a fresh and cold welcome drink. The hotel provides free transport to the surrounding area in Sanur and reasonable charge to others main attractions in Bali.
A must do in the hotel:
1. Enjoy the facilities (different pool and complete gym facility), especially breakfast searved in private pool!!
2. Enjoy the natural environment, a paddy beside and walking distance (5 min) to beach
3. Enjoy your junk food and beer in balcony (amazing night view full with the stars)
Most of the staff can talk with simple english. The last day we checked out, the owner of the hotel offered us the free transport to airport!! Although the price is a bit expensive, but difinitely worth it to relax your body and regain the refreshws mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Samata is an exclusive and unique luxury retreat focused on sport and recreation in one of the most beautiful parts of Bali ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Samata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samata Bali/Sanur