“great local foods”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Bali, Indonesia
“great local foods”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

tried some local foods here, nasi goreng and mie goreng... all were great.. nice atmosphere.... but a bit hot for lunch time.

• Visited May 2014
Marshel T, Director of Sales at Cafe Batu Jimbar, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond to a Cafe Batujimbar TripAdvisor traveler review and see you again in Cafe Batujimbar

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Perfect dine in Sanur!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Well, I've read most reviews of this cafe several times, mostly at magazine, one travel magazine write a report on this cafe and I'm so curious about this one, so I try the menus they have written during my visit to Bali (even I stay at Kuta, LOL). I love the atmosphere here, I'm taking an outdoor seating and watching people and vehicles go around in front of us, it was so perfect for my dining, casual but also got the romance with my partner. The taste is good, suitable for me, and my loved one. The price? It's value for us. The staffs? So friendly. Don't forget to try the cakes inside this cafe, and well, the indoor decoration of this cafe also fun and fresh. I love it, so all the reviews that I've read before didn't wrong, I recommend you to try and visit this cafe while going around Sanur. Lovely!! Daniel MD - Jakarta.

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Gorgeous Indonesian food”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We came across this restaurant on the recommendation of the driver we hired in Bali. Not expecting much, we were very pleasantly surprised by the quality and tastiness of the food served here.

Being a local, I wasn't expecting the food to be fantastic as most restaurants catering to tourists usually are not very authentic, but after ordering a few items, it was clear that this restaurant really knows their stuff.

We ordered a large variety of different items and everything was gorgeous! From drinks, appetizers, mains and dessert, nothing disappointed.

The only thing that I will complain about is the service. I don't know is it is normal in Bali, but service is always slow, staff are very very ill-trained and seem to be dreaming. They are friendly, and helpful, but so inefficient. We asked for extra plates, which took them at least 15 minutes to bring, and then they didn't bring us enough spoons even though there were only 5 of us.

But other than that, we really enjoyed this cafe and will be back!

1 Thank chryaven
Hobart, Australia
“Excellent consistent food!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We had great meals on three separate occasions. The nasi goring and nasi campur was excellent and the kids loved the burgers and icecream. The coconut pie and pineapple and carrot cake was yummy. Great restaurant to get a variety of food close to the sanur paradise plaza suites.

• Visited April 2014
Marshel T, Director of Sales at Cafe Batu Jimbar, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great cafe with yummy flavours”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We ate at this café twice for lunch. Great atmosphere with decking and umbrellas outside. Food was delicious, including the best corn fritters I have ever tasted! Lots of Indonesian dishes to try inspired by their days as a warung. Definitely worth a try when in Sanur!

Visited April 2014