Hotel Palm Garden
Sri Phala Resort & Villa(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$274
US$235
Hotels.com
Respati Beach Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$66
Puri Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$124
Agoda.com
Sativa Sanur Cottages(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$46
Hotels.com
The Oasis Lagoon Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$63
US$219
US$204
Agoda.com
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$128
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$143
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$103
All reviewssmall hotelair conshort walkbudget hotelthis lovely hotelwould stay againclean poolthe main streetthe location is perfecthotel restaurantbeach frontbaliindobamboolaundrydriver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Palm Garden hotel as part of our two week honeymoon to Hong Kong and Bali. We choose this hotel based on the many positive reviews on Trip Advisor and we weren't dissapointed. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and were happy to help arrange taxis, drivers and offer recommendations of places to visit. We only stayed for a couple of nights and the central location was great to maximise our time. The hotel is only a couple of minutes walk through to the beach and in the other direction is less than a minute's walk to the main street where there are many restaurants, bars, shops and spas. Our room was clean, spacious and had everything we needed, including a fridge and a safe. Breakfast was included and was served in the restaurant beside the pool each morning. Nasi goreng and mei goreng were available as well as eggs cooked to order, fresh fruit, toast, fruit juice and tea and coffee. The pool area was great and was rarely busy during our stay. There were plenty of sunloungers and pool towels were available at the bar area. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to others travelling to Sanur.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank gemmet_9
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Have just had a wonderful 2 weeks staying in this peaceful garden hotel. Excellent pool and gardens. Short walk to beach and restaurants. Very good breakfast. Nice little restaurant on premises. Helpful staff. Will be back again to stay.

Room Tip: If stairs are a problem ask for ground floor room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John P
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hello everyone, I arrived home last Saturday 7th June after staying at the Palm Garden Hotel for 2 weeks, I travelled with my eldest daughter, this is the first time that we have stayed at this Hotel, it was recommended to us by a friend who always stays their, we were so happy to be able to stay there, the Hotel has one family suiet and 16 other rooms, we had the best time there the Staff looked after us so well and all very friendly, their food was so delicious. That was my 15th Holiday in Sanur I have stayed at many Hotels in Sanur. We liked everything about The Palm Garden Hotel, The garden is lovely and green and well looked after, the pool was so relaxing, we are hopeing we can go back the same time next year. Regards, Marion.

Room Tip: There are ground floor rooms as well as upstairs rooms, you would need to choose when you make a booking
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Marion N
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I'm currently in a wheelchair and as I missed a few trips due to illness I was looking forward to not missing this one. All the staff knew I was in hospital and they all prepared my room at thier own expense for a wheelchair. Upon arrival a ramp was installed and waiting for me to access my room better furniture was moved to clear space for me. They really outdone my expectations! To all the staff Thank you for your help and support its the little things that make a big difference.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shane3456
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed for a 8 nights in late April / early May. Enjoyed our stay there, fantastic location, 2 minute walk to the beach and restaurants. Rooms large, furniture dated but very clean . Garden and pool area immaculate. Continental breakfast sufficient -bread, fruit, egg station, juice tea/coffee and a rice or noodle dish each day. Would stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple