“Good Food”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Indonesian, Irish, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Irish Pub & Restaurant with Live Music.
Whitebird4
“Good Food”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

The Cat and Fiddle is a good place to eat for good straight forward food. They do Indonesian food of course but also basic style western food. Steak, pies, pork chops, even fish and chips but of course it's not cod. The staff are friendly helpful and welcoming. There is music of an Irish style ( the music is definitely Irish but the singers are not) We ate here quite often and always enjoyed the food and friendly atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
“A taste of home”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Went to dinner here last night & we enjoyed everything about it. Great staff who even entertained us with making a rose out of a tissue for me. The food was also delicious. I had a roast pork & my husband had the Guinness pie while my son ate the pork ribs. No complaints from any of us. Also I ordered a 1/4lt in a carafe of the rose wine & thought that was cheap for Bali. The meals were average price for Bali but good quality meat cooked to perfection. I only wish I wasn't so tired so we could have stayed to watch the band. We will definitely be back. Thanks for the great meal & fun family night at the Cat & Fiddle.

Cumbernauld, United Kingdom
“Entertaining”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Lovely staff, good drinks and had the best fun singing along with a group of 4 lovely Balinese men who went by the name of The Leprechauns. They were so entertaining and worth a visit to this Balinese Irish bar.

Visited July 2013
Salt Spring Island, Canada
“Great Little Pub”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Great traditional Irish Pub food if you need a break from Indonesian food while in Bali. I had the rumpsteak which was very tender and delicious.

Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Good Irish pub with great food”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Surprised to find this pub in Sanur but it was a good find. Food is goos and they even have REAL bacon with their breakfasts, something I have never found before in Bali.
Live music is available some nights and it was a little strange, I must admit, seeing local musicians performing Irish tunes but they certainly do it well.
If you like some of the Irish and the odd Guinness, this is well worth a try.

Visited October 2013