“excellent”

Dining options: Reservations
Perth, Australia
“excellent”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Once we discovered this restaurant was open from 8am till late, offering free wi fi, we had several breakfasts there. The fruit platter and banana pancakes are delicious. give the bali coffee a miss.
The outstanding choice for a main is the grilled prawns with lemon garlic butter, to die for.

• Visited April 2012
4 Thank DJUMA

London, United Kingdom
“A good place to eat good food with hounest helpful staff!!”
Reviewed 28 October 2010

Ronald's Cafe n Restaurant is far more than a place to eat superb food.

I stayed in Sanur for three weeks. I had dinner and lunch there several times and always had wonderful food. I had European and Balinese.food and I really enjoyed every Me!.

I used the Internet that was really fast. They also supply bike's to rent so as everything else was so good I took a bike for a week to travel the Island. It started first time every time and never let me down!

Now something about the owner. His name is Ronald. No surprise there. One day I was out walking and fell and gashed my leg on the edge of a sharp concrete hole. It was nasty.
As Ronald's place had been so helpful I went straight there for advice. So glad I did.

Ronald has good medical knowledge and cleaned and dressed the wound. Not once but every day for a week and always a perfect gentleman. I had also badly sprained my ankle in the fall and could not walk. Ronald to the rescue again, his girlfriend over the road owns the massage salon. I went there and she massaged pain killing cream and oil on my ankle then gave me a quarter full tube of the cream to use before sleeping and some oil after and when I offered to pay for my treatment which took a good 20 minutes she wouldn't take any money!!! This lady was so kind and gentle and a genuine kind heart. What more can I say

When ever I was at his place I watched Ronald help and give advice to numerous tourist's from all over the world and receive nothing in return for his time and patience. He is probably one of the most genuine people I have ever met and I have no hesitation in recommending Ronald's Cafe n Restaurant.

3 Thank tonywardconnects