“The very best chinese buffet”
Review of Telaga Naga - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
North Yorkshire
“The very best chinese buffet”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This lovely open sided restaurant - which is part of the Hyatt and is opposite the gates to the Hyatt - is set amongst palm trees and delightful fish ponds giving it a delightful oriental and peaceful atmosphere with discreet local musicians playing in the background. We came on a Tuesday and discovered that this was "buffet night" so diners could eat as much as they liked for an all in food cost of 175000 which is equivalent to £10 each. Fantastic value and the food and choice was equally fantastic so we came back the following Tuesday. Service was excellent and you would have a job to find better chinese food anywhere. The very varied dishes were all top quality.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank schlimm

United States
“Interesting buffet - Limited choices”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My wife and I ate here for their weekly special buffet night. I found a few nice hot entrees, but found more that were average, at best.

Pricing is a little high for Sanur, but being a hotel restaurant, I guess that's to be expected.

I found the dim sum items to be hit or miss. For hot entrees, I really enjoyed the sweet and sour pork, spicy prawns and beef. It's a shame they only had white rice, as there are so many good fried rice options in Indonesia.

For dessert, the tartlets were fine, the rest was not so great.

Service was fine, and the atmosphere is good to. Costs are approximately $21 each with tax and service included.

• Visited September 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“very nice”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

great restaurant nice chairs ,confortable and large good Chinese western style food, we will go back , try the sewwt and sour pork and the prawns with black pepper and also the mango pudding

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mario C
Berkeley CA
“Very good Chinese food in a lovely setting”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Part of the Hyatt across the street, the restaurant is set on stilts above a pond and is very peaceful. Food is relatvely reasonable in cost for tourist Bali and very good. We liked the kway teow and pepper beef the best.

Visited August 2013
Perth, Australia
“I had an allergic reaction to something I ate at the restaurant!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

My wife & I attended at this restaurant, as we were staying at its sister business, the Hyatt Hotel, across the road.

Mid way through my meal I had a violent allergy reaction to something I ate. I became very ill; sweating; sneezing; feeling faint & vomiting.

Staff became very concerned & they later gave a 20% discount for the meal costs!

I asked my wife what she thought of the meal. She said the food was very nice but in small quantities.....................she did add, "There was plenty of rice, though".

• Visited July 2013