We took this place because it was recommended by the leading travelling book. Unfortunately, the reality was completely different:
- near the Sanur harbor wear the boats to Nusa Lembongan leave
- bad smell in the rooms simply too much
- overpriced for Bali
- beach and surrounding is dirty
- staff and service are below average
There are definetely better places in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Watering Hole II its clean and comfortable accommodation 50 meters from Semawang Beach. We are offers 10 comfortable room set up in mix between double and twin room. We are Balinese-style accommodation each room provides guests with an AC, fridge, wardrobe, en-suite bathroom, verandah & wood chair. Light breakfast, daily change of towels and free Wi-Fi internet access.Watering Hole II located in south of Sanur at Pantai Cemara street no 60, take only 25 minutes drive from Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport, and 4 minute walks to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Agung & Sue Watering Hole II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agung & Sue Watering Hole Ii Hotel Sanur
- Agung And Sue Watering Hole Ii
- Agung & Sue Watering Hole II Bali/Sanur