“A hidden treasure in Sanur”

Hotel Jati & Home Stay
Ranked #41 of 78 Hotels in Sanur
France
“A hidden treasure in Sanur”
Reviewed 16 September 2011

The signboard on the road is not attractive at all. But when you go in, the place is amazing. It has 3 areas respectively for double rooms, basic rooms and villas.
Very beautiful garden, WiFi available in the room, 3 options for breakfast, swimming pool. There's a kitchen you can use and some rooms are equipped with kitchens.
Beach is just across the road. The hotel is almost at the end of the busiest road. It's quiet inside. You can't hear any noise from the traffic.
I stayed in another hotel before I moved to Hotel Jati& Home Stay. Because my other hotel booked my room to other guests while I was still there since I didn't tell them how long I planned to stay~~I understand Sanur is quite busy with tourists and hotels hope to know the staying duration of the guest. However, I don't think this is good service. So I was looking for hotels and I found Hotel Jati& Home Stay. With better facilities and better service (all staff members there are very nice and friendly), the price of Hotel Jati& Home Stay is lower than my previous one. Furthermore, it didn't ask for payment in advance (it's common for the hotels ask for payments in advance there). The manager told me to pay when I check out so that I can have some cash with me. This is very thoughtful!
I like the place~!

Room Tip: Maybe you can try to spend a little bit more for a room with kitchen.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
7 Thank Lian43

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Sanur, Indonesia
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I stayed at Jati for almost 3 months and it was like a home for me in Indonesia. I stayed in a villa, which is a small apartament house with all amenities: full kitchen, full bathroom, etc ... and even a small porch with plants and a fish pond. The staff is super friendly and everything is kept always very nice and clean. There are lots of restaurants and a supermarket just a few steps from the hotel. And the beach is right across the street, basically. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank HertonEscobar
var, france
Reviewed 26 March 2010

Just go there... hotel is magnificent very cheap the breackfast is included and very good. It is a very clean place with a beautiful swimming pool. It is close from everything and 5min by walk from the beach...
I really advise this hotel for everything... the best place in Bali!!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends