We experienced an unfortgetable and romantice honeymoon at this resort. They made it so special for us we even received a cake with the words "Congratulations on your honeymoon", a letter from them and rose pettals in the form of a heart on our bed. This resort is very romantic place to spend your honeymoon. The swimmingpools are sparkling clean and water nice and luke warm. The service of the best and I have stayed in many hotels over the world. The staff is very helpfull and friendly. We are returning with our families in December. I can recommend this resort to anyone who wants a romantic piece of paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelbag, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali