My wife and I have been to the Mercure at Sanur beach approximately a dozen times in the last 18 years.It has been sensational,almost a home away from home,and I think the great thing about the Mercure is its beautiful staff,....from Sumerta at Guest relations (he is an absolute gentleman and star) to the marvelous staff at the restaurant and Breeze Bar,we were really sad that Suwiti was moved from this area as she was a decided asset with her great smile and sense of urgency on request,the gardens and surrounds are impecable,..................however it seems that it is time to move on,as unfortunately the hotel is becoming a little tired and has been for a few years now,....we are really sad,but the accomodation needs upgrading.We will be in Sanur this March,and will call in to say hello to the beautiful staff.Greg & Linda Brown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali