After another experience of a Sanur beach Hotel, I found the Mercure to exceed this experience. The room we had was spacious, nice comfortable beds and stylish decor. The bathroom was particularly fantastic with lots of space and a great shower. Short walk for us to either of the 2 main pools and the beach. This part of Sanur is near the main street but closer to the junction in Sanur. I think the price was very reasonable and the rate includes breakfast. No gym and a bit of a walk into the busy part of Sanur but there are always plenty of taxis and drivers out the front. Highly recommend for family or friend holidays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali