On the beach In lovely gardens with very nice rooms and good service plus 2 great pools free beach towels and beach chairs its hard to fault. Sanur is a nice resort and has not been spoilt yet the beach is lovely and it is so nice to sit at one of the eating places on the beach at sunset and have a meal and there is no shortage of them, some are very cheap but still good food.Have had good time in Bali this trip, you should try Armed on the other side of the island its great and less commercial Bali bird park is delightful and the Water boom park is good fun if you have kids to entertain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travelbag, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali