Second time at this hotel and was not disappointed. This time stayed in a superior room. (Last year stayed in a deluxe room) It was upstairs overlooking the large pool. All good and hope to have the same room next year.
I am in my very early 70's so am looking at a very relaxed, do very little holiday ( I have been to bali 26 times) Mercure is in the ideal position for me. On the beach, good pools, many restaurants on the beach etc.
If I had a minor complaint it would be the on/off wifi. Not a big problem but annoying when you have almost finished an email to the grand children telling them how good Bali is and the wifi disappears. Then again if that is my only real complaint ......l
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali