I enjoyed my stay in Mercure, Sanur very much. It was in an idyllic setting. It has a beautiful lobby and lovely furniture. Then it moves into the rooms which are in a villa set up. Comfortable titled floors and lovely balcony that overlooked the pool. I was in 291. It was a comfortable room.
Great variety of food. The buffets were actually quite good, thought ala-carte menu is expensive (RP 60,000 - 115,000). I enjoyed the breakfast spread, breads, fruit juices and omelets.
The shower in the bathroom was not so hot. Bathroom had a nice mirror and sink. The hotel is sprawling and very green.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelbag, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali